Reviews for Happy Families
Kelsey Vargas chapter 2 . 1/17
Love that Lucifer hates spiders.
yoaifanatic22 chapter 24 . 7/9/2014
bitch. update.
ZachQuintoLover2011 chapter 24 . 8/1/2013
Great story
Joseluis118 chapter 24 . 2/23/2013
Pleaseeeeeeee update! :)
shidoni16 chapter 24 . 1/14/2013
Aww adorable! I really want to read more and can't wait for the next chapter. This is one of my favorite fics that you have written. Fav! Please don't get rid of this story.
xXTiaXx chapter 24 . 11/27/2012
First you made me die laughing with the angels having sex, then you sent me almost sobbing with Dean and Cas falling out and now I can't stop melting over how goddamned cute they are with Alexa and the thought of pregnant Gabriel is just too precious :3
I absolutely love this fic so please keep up the good work
lots of fangirl love
xXTiaXx
RedStalkingDeath chapter 12 . 5/11/2012
Seriously, "Another question arose in the former angel's mind. How on Earth was this baby going to come out? His…well…mini Castiel was nowhere near a good place for a baby to come out and mini Dean's favourite place to work out wasn't exactly ideal either…would he end up turning into half a girl for the process? Would he have a caesarean? C-Sections left big scars…Would God bring the child forth in white light? Would he lay an egg? Too many questions…no answers." is brilliant. I just couldn''t stop laughing! Otherwise a lovely story
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 24 . 5/5/2012
I love this story! Can't wait for an update
Deanna Potter chapter 24 . 4/14/2012
I really like this story you should save it and update . I would like to know if gabe is having a girl or boy . I would like to see alex grow up or Dean and Cass have more children . I dont know why anyone didn't review for months but it is good and cute . and you should update another story Only Human i like that one too .its been awhile since you updated that one . Sorry if this is long.
Buffyxenaman chapter 24 . 12/10/2011
nice job
RogueStorm84 chapter 24 . 12/10/2011
aww so cute. I love Alexa she is adorable.
ClintBartonGirl chapter 23 . 7/17/2011
Awww! I have mixed feelings about Crowley...BUT! I do like him right now because hes so good with Alexa, I absolutley love that name by the way. I desperatley want to know what Gabriel is going to have! Update soon please!
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 23 . 7/13/2011
YAY! Crowley made an appearence.
RogueStorm84 chapter 23 . 7/12/2011
aww this was too cute. Crowley unnerved me a little but it was cute
Eminnis chapter 23 . 7/12/2011
Good chapter! I liked it a lot!

Eminnis