Reviews for New Partner
JuliusKing chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I'm not entirely certain about my feelings for this in all honesty. I mean I love it for how the story is entirely in Jade's perspective and its not from some omniscient revelation where Tori's feelings are made known. Shock and Awe is pretty, well, awesome after all. But on the other hand, the situation is kind of unfair to Beck but of course leaves little room for any direct continuation, and then there's the possibility that Jade might be a little too quick in her resolve to choose Tori over Beck. Maybe if it were given another paragraph for Jade to come to that conclusion on her own, it would be more satisfying and less rushed. But maybe its in her character to make those decisions quickly, so I don't really know what to say. Regardless, I think you have dug out a gem here. just clean off that dirt and grime and it will shine a lot brighter, trust me.
Gogonaut chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I've read this story several times now and the typo at the beginning -I parked my cat outside Vegas house- makes me laugh every time. I imagine Jade getting off a little black cat that sits in the driveway wearing a little saddle and harness, just waiting for her to return. Thank you for that.
Dra.K-Doof chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
haha I really really loved this story... I mean.. is not the best but I like it ;)
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Really enjoyed reading this story.

Sequel?
InoSaku4ever chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I love this story!
EliTwiVamp chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I loved it! I've been kind of addicted to Jori lately. This fic was really good! If you decide to publish more of it, I'll definitely read it!

Ellie
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This is seriously one of THE Best stories I have read. So PLEASE update soon. PLEASE! Or at least make a sequel.
ElenaRavenWolf chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
very good in fact i think it should be made into a story
iloveTrina chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
awesome story. I loved it.
Mythical Mania chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This was funny xD Nice work, I liked it!
AnimeRoooo32753 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I love it! Please tell me your continuing this?
Alex13O chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
wow, this got my full attention,OoO, hw come u no continue? i loved it!
Jay aka Jordan chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Ahhhh great story !
LizGillies chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Dude! Why didn't you continue this story? It was good!
SKRowling chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
cute... and it didn't change Jade too much... and it didn't make her dark and evil she kept her likable to me. as a Tandre fan I approve... I love Jade, and I didn't blame Andre for falling for her she is enigmatic and compex