Reviews for The Flame that Burns My Fate to Stone
HARZ X chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
me gusto soy nuevo pero e visto tanta historia puedes poner el otro capitulo por favor si TT
Yin Shengshun chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
I have two presents for you, a box of muffins for making an awesome fanfiction, and a dictionary to help you sort out the 14 grammar errors (In the first part anyway, I counted them)

Keep writing :)
The Kunoichi chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
I hope you continue this story, I like it. :)
autofall99 chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Awesome story :)
Archnila chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
"to" "too". Sigh. Go ask a beta reader. Sorry. I read carefully and digest each word, so sudden grammar/punctuation etc mistake makes me hiccup.
Archnila chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
"colloid" "collide"
Kimera Kuroaki chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
Oh god how it is possible that I didn't read this before?

Your story is AWESOME, really. I truly love it, it must be one of the best BRS stories I've read so far 3

Keep up the good work! I'll be waiting for the next chapter w
Chimeko chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
i wonder what's going to happen.. update soon! (:
JustPikachu chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
First Yomi, not Mato? TT

Man, I really hate Yuu.
Rio-Vena chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
Nice ideas, how you can come up with this much never stops to amaze me. (so far you got 3 chapters out of an ova/music vid)
Geo Fighter chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
This is turning out good please write more of it
ronelm2000 chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Cool! It's like Black Rock Shooter OVA 1B and 2B XD

Favorited!
RemiLou chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
This is superb! A very good idea for a very good story. The only glaring point is your spelling and grammar. The basic point of the sentence is fine as you get your point across and the descriptions are adequate but some of the spelling and grammar kind of get in the way of enjoying the story. So, get a beta or spend a few more minutes checking things? Either way this is a good story. I especially like the rivalry between Yuu and Yomi for Mato's attentions. Oh you little girls. :D
Spikesagitta chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
oh..? a completely reverse of what happen in the original ova then...? hmm, interesting :)

oh yeah, you might want to get a beta reader, i spotted some "u", when i think you meant to use "you", anyway keep it up!
KMSVampires chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
It's sad that there aren't many people who write about Black Rock Shooter. Fortunently there are people like you to amke a story so good it doesn't need to have billions of other stories to exicute it's geniune writing! :3 Can't wait till' chapter three comes out!