Reviews for Misfits
zombiebaby chapter 12 . 1/7
No! A cliffhanger?! Update Soon!
Queenzeze chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
Oh,OH, UPDATE, PLEASE!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
Omg! I just discovered this story, and i think its great, but you've gotta update!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Plez update! I really wanna know wat happens nxt! XD
inkedvigilante chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Well thanks for reading this to me out loud xD Lol! Anyhow, you spotted your mini errors so fix 'em I guess :) Ah, so I'm looking forward for more Romy! I liked how we get to know more of the girls here! Chah, Girl's Day Out! :D
inkedvigilante chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Say what?! Someone's stalking them? Creepy.
inkedvigilante chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Ehehe! Snot fest xD When she was suspicious of the other red haired i had a feeling it was Mystique. And Bobby's being adorable! Thoug little suspicious...Rogue must have gotten Jubilee's power? With sparks...well, I'm reading the next chapter to find out. ;)
inkedvigilante chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
" I've ever seen him do that before," xD Yup. Rogue, you're getting it. You did ask for the "special treatment" eheheh. Aside from the typos, the story's interesting! I'll be reading the rest of this!
The Awesome March Hare chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
This is pretty cool. I love it and can't wait to see more.
L'ecureuil chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
It's going to take a miracle to get Rogue to like Remy.

Wow, I really wanted to write a story like this but it looks like I don't have to. You make it actually sound like a manga. Everyone's too innocent for their own good.

It made me wonder... will it take three years for the guys to figure out that Remy's a thief. XD That'd be really funny.
"So that's where my gloves went. Someone re-sewed them and gave them to Rogue." Five years later.
MissaJean chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Great start! I'm glad that you decided to take up this series. I was so bummed out myself that they didn't continue it. Love how you brought in alot of the well known characters!
Missa22 chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
This is a fantastic story! Keep up the good work.
kieli13 chapter 12 . 12/11/2012
GAHHH! Cliffhanger! I really want to know what happened to Irene! XD
Magnetrix chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
Okay, I admit I've never read Misfits, except for the blurb on Wikipedia. But I figured I'd read this story anyway. I love it. So full of drama, mystery and intrigue.
Why did Scott and Alex go home? Who poured water on Ray during the talent show? Why is their a random wolf showing up around the school? So many questions, but I'm sure you'll answer them in future chapters.
Speaking of future chapters, I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.
Oh, and the minute you said pop instead of soda, I knew you had to be from Canada. I use both terms, but I like soda better. Makes me think of Cream Soda, which is absolutely delicious.
And I'm rambling, so I shall end this review now.
nacho5 chapter 12 . 7/20/2012