Reviews for Misfits
Mrs.Chaton chapter 12 . 6/30
Okay, I'll admit, I haven read the comic and only really seen pictures of the cooking Remy bit. Butttttttt... I really liked your story! It was awesome! Please wright more X-Men misfits things (and more of this of course my dear) please?
Cahaya Sidur chapter 12 . 3/22
I love this story! (Honestly, I've never read the comic except for what was on wikipedia) Love how everyone sort of has their own storyline and dating stuff...starting to get a bit worried about Amara and her temper and her relationship with Emma...anyways, love how Fred was portrayed! Hope to see more of Scott and Alex in the next chapter!
zombiebaby chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
No! A cliffhanger?! Update Soon!
Queenzeze chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
Oh,OH, UPDATE, PLEASE!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
Omg! I just discovered this story, and i think its great, but you've gotta update!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Plez update! I really wanna know wat happens nxt! XD
inkedvigilante chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Well thanks for reading this to me out loud xD Lol! Anyhow, you spotted your mini errors so fix 'em I guess :) Ah, so I'm looking forward for more Romy! I liked how we get to know more of the girls here! Chah, Girl's Day Out! :D
inkedvigilante chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Say what?! Someone's stalking them? Creepy.
inkedvigilante chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Ehehe! Snot fest xD When she was suspicious of the other red haired i had a feeling it was Mystique. And Bobby's being adorable! Thoug little suspicious...Rogue must have gotten Jubilee's power? With sparks...well, I'm reading the next chapter to find out. ;)
inkedvigilante chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
" I've ever seen him do that before," xD Yup. Rogue, you're getting it. You did ask for the "special treatment" eheheh. Aside from the typos, the story's interesting! I'll be reading the rest of this!
The Awesome March Hare chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
This is pretty cool. I love it and can't wait to see more.
L'ecureuil chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
It's going to take a miracle to get Rogue to like Remy.

Wow, I really wanted to write a story like this but it looks like I don't have to. You make it actually sound like a manga. Everyone's too innocent for their own good.

It made me wonder... will it take three years for the guys to figure out that Remy's a thief. XD That'd be really funny.
"So that's where my gloves went. Someone re-sewed them and gave them to Rogue." Five years later.
MissaJean chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Great start! I'm glad that you decided to take up this series. I was so bummed out myself that they didn't continue it. Love how you brought in alot of the well known characters!
Missa22 chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
This is a fantastic story! Keep up the good work.
kieli13 chapter 12 . 12/11/2012