Reviews for Never too Late
Guest chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Any plans of continuing this? I hope you do because it's oretty interesting :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Great story. Please write more.
Flamehazer chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Amazing chapter! Love your story! Please update soon :)
Shirraz78 chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
They're such badasses. Awesome! 3
Bmonti chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
that girl is yuffie am i right? hehe so sad to read a great story when its not completed atm there are a lot of stories ive read by you that i wish would be updated soon _
Kc chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Please please please pppllleaasssseee continue this lovely story!
thedoggydog2 chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
Seems like a very good story, update soon.

Oh, and don't make us wait too long for some CloTi;)
ilovedean33 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
i am begging you please please please continue.
P chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
three chapters and im already hooked, definatly one of the best vamp/werewolf fics ive ever read! thanx for posting it :)
Seelenspiel chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
Ah I loved this chapter Can't wait for more~
Party Crasher chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
i LOVE this story :)

this story reminds me of the underworld movie, with the hybrids and stuff

i love how dark the story is, i cant wait for MORE :P

keep up the good work ;)
shinobinaraku chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Happy new year!

"and see who comes on top of who." coming from Reno, this seemed very suggestive. :)

Aww, Aerith/Zack is so cute! :D I never really liked angsty Vinnie-like Clouds. Cloud is much better off with Tifa. -nodnod-

I wish I had powers like Aerith. They seem very similar to pushing in the movie "Push". Have you ever watched it? So is Aerith controlling the person and modifying their memory at the same time? Because that is kickass. :DDD

I get the feeling that Genesis is the one in the vision, lol.

Update soon!
ayannaaki chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Another great chapter! I love supernatural fics, they are THE best. I can't wait for the next one!
A'den Neytiri Kad chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
Yay! Great job! I can't wait for more!
cheeriolord chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
cool this rocks as an idea.

i've never seen anything of twilight be it books or films so this is quite new too me but i can see similarities between the underworld films here as well and i like it. i think one of the problems with writing these kind of fics is that the idea you use will have almost certainly been used in something else but your spin on them is great and i hope to read more in the future :)

rob

forgive the lack of grammar i just fail at it