Reviews for Day of the Dragon
Corynutz chapter 5 . 8/24/2017
This is trully awesome, why didn't you finish it? It's not nice leaving us like this, you know
fanastikal chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
This would be one of my favorite stories if you finished it. You're a wonderful writer. I love great backstories of these three apprentices, especially Balthazar, so it's right up my alley.
Crea chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
can't fricking believe it, not a single story in this fandom that is finished! :( this one was even really well written.
Thunderblade14 chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
This is really good so far. Please update it as soon as you can. :)
Random bacon chapter 5 . 9/16/2010
Dude, please tell me you're continuing this. I mean, this story is just, like wow! Adjectives are totally failing me right now. I know writing is hard, but at this point I would kill for five more words of this awesome story!
ArgentJinx chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
This story just keeps getting more and more exciting! I do miss the flashbacks, though. I really liked seeing how Dave and Becky reacted. They didn't seem awkward to me at all.

AJ
Maira the Panda chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
Dun dun dun! Can't wait to read more!
LilyMoonstone chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Let me guess, the Dragon decided to sleep somewhere near him.
ArgentJinx chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
OUCH! Poor Balthazar getting totally whomped on. I really like the Imp, though. Are you ever going to let Dave meet one? I can just see that getting out of hand, LOL!

AJ
Maira the Panda chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
'Cause he fell asleep leaning against the dragon! Body heat, dun dun dun!
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
This is a great story. I love the way it's written and the switches between the present and the past. Keep it up!
Anzer'ke chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
Oh dearie, dearie me. What will our young hero do now I wonder.

Excellent work though I disagree with aspects of your portrayal that kind of thing is inevitable with a movie as they don't really have time to tell you that much about a character.

Peace out and rock on,

Anzer'ke.
ArgentJinx chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
I LOVE this story!
Maira the Panda chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
Dun dun dun! Here's my prediction: the dragon is going to eat the thief, thinking he's the sorcerer, and Balthazar is going to trick the dragon into giving him his ring back.
Noele Flamel chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
and Balthazar has his ring stolen, why am I not surprised?