Reviews for Day of the Dragon
Noele Flamel chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
yay! dragon!

i'm curious about it's name in the first chapter, doesn't that mean wings of Fire?
Kaytori chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Yay! new chapter! another great piece can't wait for the next
ArgentJinx chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
I love reading the back stories. Your input on the characters explains a lot.
SiriusFan13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
OH oh oh! I LOVE this. Everyone is so perfectly IC. The story is wonderful and I LOVE your back story to Balthazar. I'm dying to know what happens next.

I apologize for gushing and having nothing more to say, but it is what it is. And it's been awhile since I've enjoyed a fic's opening this much. Kudos!

Sirius
Stellarsong chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I was wondering when someone would write about Balthazar as an apprentice. And I like what I found, it's really interesting. I hope there's an update soon.

~Stellarsong
BookwormDragon chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Love it so far. Looking forward to the next chapter.
NathanielBlake chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This is an awesoem story! Its the plot line I've been waiting for! Update! So many exclamations!1
theicecreambattle chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
i like that maxim and veronica is from a rich background while balthazar is not. and the fact that they didnt treat him very kindly. makes it very intriguing.
Dark Horse Writer chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I smell a good plot coming...I hope you update soon. This shall be very interesting.
Epistle chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Very nice!
Maira the Panda chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
*giggles* This is SO cool! Please keep going!
FictionFiend75 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
i really like this story so far. i like how it's done sort of like a flashback. plus it's a good idea for a balthazar background story. can't wait for more.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2