Reviews for Everything's Alright
YoreReader chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I love this one. It's because of Auggie's comment about being a sucker for blondes that clinched it. Annie's reaction was a humorous, wonderful bonus.
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
A-freaking adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
How adorable! Thanks for posting. :)
7kolache7 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
super cute
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Very nice! I'm probably massively attacking you with reviews, but I was in a CA one shot mood an I would feel guilty if I didn't review.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Great writing and characterization!
Jade2099 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
That bill part - it's what they teach seeing impaired folks to do with currency. We have a partnership with the Lighthouse for the Blind and they mentioned that to us in one of their briefings. Pretty interesting what they can do to have regular, every day lives. :) There are many who work on the creation of solider uniforms as well - which is part of why I love the character of Auggie. Even though most of the country has no clue...it fits that he's in the thick of things.
5ilverReader chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
awww! I love your stories! I'm excited about anything you write about Auggie and Annie!
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Aww there cute when there dunk! You should do another drunk one for them because people are more fun and funny when they have less walls up :)
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
loved it!
Okia chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Love these two together

Job well done, though the swearing was a bit much

God bless
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Aw. The ending was cute. :3
Viktorija chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Great job! :)
Swishla chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Cute and very sweet. Nicely done.
lull.and.waves chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This was sweet :) Really well-done, just like your other piece with Lauren and Neal and the dognapping for White Collar, haha. Seems like we have similar tastes in these two shows at least. The kiss was a nice touch, and I MUST say this: I think you portrayed Auggie PERFECTLY. The dialogue when he was expressing his horrible day was EXCELLENT. VERY well done.