Reviews for Show Me Your Teeth
MrsPhanNorthman chapter 2 . 9/11
I'm glad for the internet to translate that!
This chapter confuses me a little bit in the end, vampire cannot get into somebody's house unless they are invited according to the true blood series. So unless the house is owned by a vampire they couldn't get in
WeNeedATBDoOver chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Thank you so much for no Mary Sues. I am sure I will enjoy reading this!
Deception is Decepticon chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
Vampires need an invitation to get into a house. How did that women get into the house? So no, that vampire can't do whatever she wants.
samanthatm chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
jasmine chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
I'm so hooked it's unreal, i got up extra early just so i could read the rest of it before having to go to work :3 keep up!
Buxom Bard chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Okay, seriously! Dude, it's interesting so far, but really now c'mon! A translation of the Swedish bits would be great! Feel like I'm missing stuff here and it's kind of annoying! Otherwise, it seems interesting so far.
25travelbabe chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Oooh, I'm intrigued! I think I'll keep reading on. What is Erik saying in swedish?
WorkSong chapter 26 . 8/5/2012
Alright. So, I have mixed feelings on the story. First, I have to say that I do think you are a talented author. I really do.

I can't stand to read the second story. I didn't even care for this one as much as I tried. Evie is without a doubt the most obnoxious, dramatic, irritating brat of a character I have yet to read. No matter who tries to help her, she is so needy that she doesn't even seem to care. Reading that attitude through first person makes me want to kill myself.

Granted, I must give you credit for being one of the few people who do not try to make their Ocs perfect. That's for sure.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/5/2012
...she's difficult to like sometimes. I don't get why she considers Sophie-Ann a 'sister' and Bill, her cousins' boyfriend as someone to put the blame on so easily.
Doesn't make sense.
pandafury11 chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
I really liked how Eric seemed in this chapter, he was hilarious!
pandafury11 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I can not believe this is your first one of these, this is reall good!
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 26 . 6/26/2012
when is the sequal going to be up?
chibichibi98 chapter 25 . 6/16/2012
This story is awesome. I just love it. I hope you update in the future. Take care! I'm looking forward to more Evie and Eric