Reviews for Better With Two
HermionePond3 chapter 42 . 12/9/2015
why can't I have a boyfriend like this? Hello, yes, I'd like to buy a Doctor or a Rory, whatever you have in stock, thanks
HermionePond3 chapter 40 . 12/9/2015
Argh! I'm running out of these stories! They are soooo goood argh I can't even
HermionePond3 chapter 28 . 12/7/2015
Now this, Doctor, proves that you COULD have had a chance to tell her you love her. 47 ways is tons, and we can think of more! I hope you regret it, and I know you do, but look at these! Almost everyone is one that you could pull off with your Dumbledore-Level-Vagueness. Seriously. Are you kidding me?
HermionePond3 chapter 17 . 12/7/2015
Well that escalated quickly.
HermionePond3 chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
I'm seriously growing another heart reading all of your stories. That makes three!. I'm very picky about the Ten and rose fanfic around here, I hate the angst stuff because there is no way they would do that! But yours is perfect, so thank you for that.
Chloe Snow chapter 33 . 7/14/2015
The end of this one is funny and cute, like the last sentence.
Chloe Snow chapter 27 . 7/14/2015
Love this one.
Chloe Snow chapter 18 . 7/13/2015
Not to seem like a hater but to me it doesn't really seem like the Doctor should growl. I like the rest of the story. Sorry.
Chloe Snow chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
Cute story. I like it! Actually I like all of them.
Chloe Snow chapter 7 . 7/12/2015
I'm just posting a review every few stories, but I really love this one-shot collection. All the stories are somewhere between good and great and all of them are funny.
Chloe Snow chapter 4 . 7/11/2015
I truly appreciate your dedication to writing Ten/Rose. When I run out of books I read fics and sometimes they are better that real books. Once again all your stories capture ten and Rose perfectly.
Chloe Snow chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
I could not resist the review request. These stories are really cute. Love them. Really should have actually happened in the TV show. I think you got it perfect.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
Terrible
Kanashimi Raven chapter 38 . 7/2/2015
So beautifully happy yet so sad at the same time! Breathtaking! I feel like you've finally explained how you think they'd come with the fact that Rose would one day die
Kanashimi Raven chapter 9 . 7/1/2015