Reviews for First Christmas
ReadingRed chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
What a great way for Dean to find out about Sam.

I loved when Ben made a stocking for Sam, very cute.
Death-Muncher chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
Cool story :) The end was kind of abrupt but still very enjoyable. An interesting glimpse into Dean's "normal" life struggles. :P
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
Gorgeous, dear...thank you for this!

*hugs*

Mandy
wcfan chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Sammy...Oh, how I wish it was true. But it isn't. And that makes me sad...Do you have a quota to fill or something?
angeleyenc chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
yay! sammy is alive! I loved it!
driver picks the music chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
That was a great ending! I loved it, good job!
Kate chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Too bad Sam didn't spend one Christmas with Dean at Lisa's before they left. That's how I was hoping it would go. :(

Good writing though!
kelsey ann chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
please update soon! you left us with such a cliffhanger! you portray dean so well it's scary sometimes. keep it up :)
driver picks the music chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
I sort of hate you right now(Not really) You can't just stop it right there! I need more! Please? Pretty please with Jensen Ackles on top? lol! Pms please!
parisindy chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
awwwwwwwwwww so sad :(
wcfan chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
Reading that Dean gathered his soul created an image in my mind of a man’s silhouette that’s broken and is being tied together by some rope. It’s not a pretty image.

The knock can’t be Sam. He didn’t come back for Christmas. He won’t be back for New Year’s or Dean’s birthday. Damn you, Sam Winchester.
sylia91 chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
Oh please let that be Sam. If anyone deserves to get his Xmas wish it would be Dean.
alwaysateen chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
Could it be Sam at the door? It would awesome that Lisa's wish came true. She's right, Dean deserve to be happy, even if he think he doesn't, always putting everyone needs before his own.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
Ohhhh! Ohhh can it be? CAN IT?

*Sobs*

Ahh, this is perfect...thank you, lovie...

*HUGS*

Mandy
CeCe Away chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
Dang it, I seriously cried through this. Better finish with a happy reunion.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »