Reviews for Monday morning
littlestar300 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Really sweet story.

I can't belive how quickly I went from hateing Edward with a burning passion to likeing him and finding him cute LOL.
Jcook169 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Great story!
HerGreenEyesSee chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I teared up a little at how much bella went through, but was very glad she was happy I'm the end.
alcg123 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
HOLY CRAP! I loved this!
JoMarie54 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
What a sweet story!
NoWayWithWords chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This has to be, bar none, the most powerful one-shot I have ever read! I felt more emotion just reading through the first few paragraphs than I have when reading multiple-chapter fics. I was crying when he first followed Bella, the picture you painted of her life was absolutely heartbreaking... And when he came clean with Charlie, I could feel his discomfort. But the best was with Bella, realizing how much he had changed for the better because she was in his life!

Thank you for this amazing story!
rushed chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I just finished reading Remember Me and wanted a little bit more of yours (as if TINML wasn't enough!). So I went looking for more of your work. Man, I loved this one shot. You encapsulated everything in such a short time, so much emotion, such beautiful character development. just lovely. I look forward to reading many more of your stories be they short, medium or extra long!
Knitchick chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
That was a beautiful story. Sad, but beautiful!
sassygirl156 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Perfect! And you covered everything important in a one-shot that stands alone-I'm impressed! I read This Is Not My Life a bit ago, really enjoyed it btw. So I was looking for something "complete" and stumbled on this little gem. I loved it!
JanesSmile chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
So amazingly beautiful, loved it!
lovemerob chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I'm not sure if I've already left you a review for this story so if I have well, here's another and if not, okay then. I think I should just encompass all your stories in this review. I love them all equally. They have made my heart ache, my tears overflow and my smile shine brightly. Thanks so much and I can't wait to read more of them.
Viola Cornuta chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
endlessly satisfying
PurpleBrina17 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Awwww his Bella
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
aaawwwwwwwww love love love this, your such an amazing writer, fantastic job, soooooo sweet, hehe.
Luv4Kristen chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I’m free, I’m free…I’m free at last! Finally, I have escaped the vortex of TINML, where I have been stuck for the past week…re-reading the whole blasted thing :) Every time I tried to escape…it just sucked me right back in, and I thought I loved it when I read it the first few times…sigh.

Monday Morning. This one-shot, my dear, is a fucking masterpiece…even without a lemon. Your style of writing is just amazing…I can’t even think of a word worthy enough to describe it. Everything you write just draws me right in from the get-go. Spectacular? Nah, not good enough. ? Eh…maybe :) After having ready this one “several” times, I can’t help but think that I LOVE your “Bella’s.” She is always a strong, humble, motivated, kind-hearted, giving, genuinely good person, and it is such a joy to read about her through your eyes.

In Monday Morning, of course, I initially felt very sorry for emo-Edward, “The one who had no one to kiss when the clock struck twelve.” Then I hated asshole-Edward and how he treated Bella when he didn’t even know her, “There was no excuse not to succeed … some going-nowhere, unmotivated, quitter … she looked drugged … People didn't deserve pity … I could make her life hell. So I did.”

Then I fell in love with him…you just love roller coasters, don’t you? Was there a tissue warning somewhere I missed? You have such a special talent taking us from one end of the emotional spectrum all the way to the other in the course of one chapter, hitting ALL the emo spots in between. How do you do that?

The person Edward became after overhearing Bella and Charlie in the hospital, following her, making sure she was safe, worrying about her, etc… so beautiful and touching and endearing. And it brought me to tears to hear Bella’s story, leaving flowers on Renee’s grave and talking to Charlie and hiding the fact she had to drop out of school and work two jobs and have no one to lean on. Well done, bb, very well done.

And this… “I was awed by her grace. The grace in which she held her head high and never flinched when I gave her these tasks. Because her job and her father were more important to her than showing a stupid, selfish man like me what he was. I was awed by her. And I was ashamed of myself.” This is why I love your Bella…IN. . “I noticed how she wasn't snobbish … I noticed how she was a truly kind person … I noticed that I thought she was perfect.” And how you described it all…PERFECT!

I loved how watching Bella and realizing what a good person she was pushed Edward to want to be better, reconnecting with his family instead of staying isolated, charity work, etc. “Bella, I love you. I assure you I am not crazy and I've had all my shots.” And there’s that humor I love so much :)

Edward’s conversation with Charlie? Priceless. I love your Charlie’s almost as much as I love your Bella’s, and this Charlie is heartbreaking. “That's right, I know. I know she's not in school. I know she couldn't after all the money she's had to put up to keep me here. But I let her think I don't, because I don't want her to think all her hard work's been in vain, that I'm disappointed in her in any way. It's her nature to care for others and if I was the stubborn ass I want to be and demanded to die at home without even really trying, it'd kill her.” *reaches for tissues*

“A woman like her doesn't need saving … A woman like her stands on her own two feet … She works harder than any other person I've ever met in my life to have the things she's got … she takes pride in everything she does and is. She's the kind of woman that inspires me to be a better person, through her grace and her kindness and her determination.” Sighs…EXACTLY!

Loved their date and Bella keeping Edward on his toes and Edward’s new assistant… HeeHee. “When the heart knew, the heart knew.” Sigh… .BEAUTIFUL. Feel free to expand this…would love to hear about the last five months and how the Cullens fell in love with Bella and after this and how their lives continued. Bravo, Isa. Absolutely loved it! And now...now I get to read Remember Me!
392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »