Reviews for Monday morning
feja chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
So beautiful.

I love it.
Edmazing chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That was beautiful. Just beautiful.

I loved the change in Edward and the strength and grace in Bella.

And Charlie, oh Charlie. It's been a couple of hours since I first read this, and it still makes my eyes water.

Thank you for sharing this. It was/is so much more than I would've ever expected from a o/s.
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Such a sweet story! I enjoyed it very much! Thanks for writing!
Somebody's Bella chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Wow! I love this. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Great job!
zkcej chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
what a beautiful story is this!

so0 amazing!

love every part of it!

thanks for sharing this to us!
saxon23 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Beautiful story, nice to see such a huge journey covered so well in a one-shot.

Very touching, and I loved it. Thanks for sharing,

Sax

x
phoebelicious chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Breathtakingly beautiful. It made me cry.
evilnat chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
That is the sweetest most beautiful story I have ever read.

Loved it!

Xx
MsEm chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
This was one of the most moving oneshots I've ever read. My chest was wound so tight reading this- the whole time.

Thirst for Knowledge chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Very sweet:P What a NICE story. It just felt so innocent and...sweet! This was beautiful.
meadow11 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
that was a wonderful one shot...
EmersonReadClosedAcct chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This was so much more than a one shot. Just wow.

Life lessons: peeling away assumptions can bring you beauty, honesty, friendship...and love.

I feel as if Edward's anger at Bella's seemingly apathetic life was truly a reflection of his own feelings about his life. Maybe not his career, but the shambles of his personal life. Since he was willing to look into her life albeit unassuming and bittersweet, he found something so entirely lovely that she changed his world into happiness...and for both of them.

I absolutely loved this. Thank you for sharing your story.

Ps. Found you via Twinklings WOF Awards.
cat5050 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Sweet and beautiful. Mushy love stuff turning him from hard and crass. Beautiful mushy one-shot!
SmoothButNotRich1901 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
That story was so cute, it had my hands aching. You know the feeling I speak of. :) LOVE LOVE LOVE.
AJ04-Jtrs98 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Oh my good that was BRILLIANT...gaah you had me crying but in a good way. This was heartfelt. I really hated Edward at first for his assumptions but then he started to understand and it was magic...I am in awe...
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »