Reviews for Monday morning
RobLover21 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Absolutely loved it! Such a cute and heart warming story truly makes you appreciate life and not judge others by appearances.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Just wow! You made me cry :)
twiclare chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I loved that just actually getting to know her in reality brought about such a profound change in him! He was such a happy person at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
What sweet ending. I'm happy he got his happy ending and turned over a new leaf.
Longing to Write chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Sweet!
wantonlytoread chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Wow how often do we all make these types of assumptions in our lives. That was amazing and now thanks to you I need another box of tissues... just beautiful thank you.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
It's amazing how one person can so profoundly change another. And it's during that time in which one reprioritizes their lives, whether it be good, bad or indifferent. This story just proved it.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Very HEA :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
So heart warming...
CQCullen chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Absolutely sweet story. Thank you for sharing!
justginger chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
What a wonderfully enchanting little tale! I loved it, thank you for writing it and I'm very grateful that I followed the rec on HEA-ward aka Angst Wimps Group on FB.
Eileen22 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Loved it. So sweet
LillianBroderick chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Beautiful. Just beautiful. Thank you.
Craving2Read chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
A lot of truth in this story. A lot of life lessons that we could all learn from. A meaningful plot and beautifully written - thank you for sharing it.
rainbowgurlie33 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I loved this! You have a way with words!
409 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »