Reviews for Monday morning
MLFanatic chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This made me think of my Dad and how much I miss him. Thanks for sharing this w/ us.
Red-Emerald chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I'm a sputtering mess here! I could not stop crying through out that, sometimes in a sad way, sometimes in a good way. It was absolutely beautiful and heart-wrenching and so well written that I just want to cry some more!

You created really well rounded characters and gosh... Charlie! You made the best of such a sad situation. Really wonderful story that I will probably read again and again and again! Thanks for giving us such a great gift and a fantastic story!
tracieo chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I really loved this story - read it twice on my phone yesterday - just a reminder that each little individual has their own story, and we must look for it -
CrookedArm chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I've lived a lifetime reading this perfect cycle of a life! Perfectly formed Edward, Bella, story. Healing, amazing how his perspective changed seeing why she did what she did, it was like the Grinch's heart at Christmas. You're a gifted writer...more please, of whatever you choose to write. You make the darknesses that life can hand us beautiful with your carefully constructed redemption... Thank you!
LittleEngine chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Very sweet story! Thanks for sharing it.
mtneer05 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This was so sweet! You should expand it into a full story. Awesome!
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
this was lovely!
lou5858 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I loooooooooved the edward! really

he's complex and fascinating

and i'm drunk and not making any sense. and you're cute. S2

i wish i had participated of fgb, but i didnt. i still wish i did!

sweet o/s

and i'll probably regret this review tomorrow. sorry, then.
Basketgirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Thanks for posting this - what a sweet story. Edward sure had his head up his ass in the beginning though. Glad he was able to figure his shit out.
mikacullen16 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
love its:) that was really nice:)
EdwardCullenROX chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Really cute story

I really liked it

and it sort of cheered me up also
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Une très belle histoire... J'ai adoré
Cina's chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
You had me in tears... what an amazing touching story. You have such a great talent and I hope you continue to share.
majose chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This was lovely! it could totally have been a full fledged fiction or a short story. Thanks for writing it :-)
NoN-Ex15t3Nt chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
that was an amazing was just perfect and beautiful!
467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »