Reviews for Monday morning
Cina's chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
You had me in tears... what an amazing touching story. You have such a great talent and I hope you continue to share.
majose chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This was lovely! it could totally have been a full fledged fiction or a short story. Thanks for writing it :-)
NoN-Ex15t3Nt chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
that was an amazing was just perfect and beautiful!
funkadelicfemale chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I love this story. I cried. It was beautiful. Inspiring.
ldroz chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
love it!
marigold123 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Fantastic oneshot! I loved watching jaded Edward change and and turn into the man who loved Bella. Finding compassion and reconecting with his family. So well written. I was pulled into this story and loved this Edward...with all is flaws and his graces. Bella needed to be loved, there was so much sadness in her. Such a selfless character. Enjoyed so much! Thank you for writing.
katmom chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This was LOVELY...

One of those perfectly perfect stories that makes one smile...

Thank you so very much for sharing!

Kathie
LoveDoesThat chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Sweepingly epic and beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes. I LOVE IT. xoxoxo
Amieforshort chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I really liked this one-shot. Gives meaning to the old addage "You can't judge a book by its cover". I loved how it progressed slowly, how Edward grew and matured, how he learned to love. Poor Bella, what a lot in life she drew. Thanks for sharing, I am hoping to read more of your work soon, I am already missing TiML.
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This was absolutely beautiful! Every single word. Loved it so much!
ColfaxBella chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This is, by far, the best o/s I've ever read. It was beautiful.
LaMomo chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This was just so sweet. Swept me off my feet once again. Thank you - I was going through withdrawals and that just helped me ;-)
Monica121 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Um... I haven't cried when reading fanfiction... ever. Ever, ever. Until now. And this made me so sad, and it felt real and honest, and I know that there are actually people who think the way that edward did and it's just so sad. And then, it's happy, because he figured it out. I wish we could all be that lucky, I wish that people could realize what Edward did... Blah, I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. I never really review stories, but then again... If every story touched me the way this one did maybe that would change. GREAT job. Amazing.

-Monica
tessaminah chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
God I love what you write! Beautiful.
SaMiszczak0726 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I think that was the best O/S I have ever read. I laughed, smirked, cried, and sniffled. Beautiful beautiful job. LOVED IT!
470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »