Reviews for Monday morning
katmom chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This was LOVELY...

One of those perfectly perfect stories that makes one smile...

Thank you so very much for sharing!

Kathie
LoveDoesThat chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Sweepingly epic and beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes. I LOVE IT. xoxoxo
Amieforshort chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I really liked this one-shot. Gives meaning to the old addage "You can't judge a book by its cover". I loved how it progressed slowly, how Edward grew and matured, how he learned to love. Poor Bella, what a lot in life she drew. Thanks for sharing, I am hoping to read more of your work soon, I am already missing TiML.
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This was absolutely beautiful! Every single word. Loved it so much!
ColfaxBella chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This is, by far, the best o/s I've ever read. It was beautiful.
LaMomo chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This was just so sweet. Swept me off my feet once again. Thank you - I was going through withdrawals and that just helped me ;-)
Monica121 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Um... I haven't cried when reading fanfiction... ever. Ever, ever. Until now. And this made me so sad, and it felt real and honest, and I know that there are actually people who think the way that edward did and it's just so sad. And then, it's happy, because he figured it out. I wish we could all be that lucky, I wish that people could realize what Edward did... Blah, I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. I never really review stories, but then again... If every story touched me the way this one did maybe that would change. GREAT job. Amazing.

-Monica
tessaminah chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
God I love what you write! Beautiful.
SaMiszczak0726 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I think that was the best O/S I have ever read. I laughed, smirked, cried, and sniffled. Beautiful beautiful job. LOVED IT!
JordyR chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
omfg omfg omfg

That was amazing!

Just - everything worked together and made something so PERFECT!

But sheesh he was an ASS! He made me laugh though, and I cried too. Sometimes when you have an asshole of an Edward and a struggling Bella, Edward becomes way to much of a hero without any of him being brought down a notch and worked out. But he, just he had this great ethic to himself. I loved it. LOVED IT!
Johnthe chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Wow. I had tears in my eyes. Charlie reminds me so much of my own late dad. Keep up the good work.
1853kaz chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Lovely! Thanks for sharing :)
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
A truly great story. It brought a tear to my eye a couple times.

-MJ
Hahny chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
For most of the day, FF wouldn't let me view your story. I'm glad I kept trying. It was a beautiful, sweet story. I really enjoy your writing.
carmelia chapter 1 . 8/5/2010