Reviews for Monday morning
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
FANTASTIC! Your story moved me to tears. I loved this stalking, smitten Edward, and his independent, headstrong Bella. Perfect.
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Beautiful story... Thanks for sharing it
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Nicely done - you managed to make a typically unlikable arrogant entitled character sympathetic by showing us his ignorance / disadvantage.
Not many one-shots can accomplish so much in so few words - this was truly a complete journey and I loved it.
disrae chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Beautiful story! Loved it!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Loved it
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Very sweet, thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Love the story. I cried my eyes out. I'm so glad it had a happy ending.
goofygirl16 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I cry everytime I read this :')
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
One word: Amazing.
reberebecca chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Stupenda! Ho pianto e riso... un mix perfetto! Complimenti!
Bye rebe
elisa2526 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I love this story.I need more of it.
KimiD chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Amazing simply amazing Totally loved this. You have a way of writing that is so smooth and melts from one paragraph to the next. A natural progression thru the story from one moment to the next... I loved the progressive changes in Edward as he was looking so hard to find faults & flaws and as each truth was revealed he was "in awe" of her.
I collect banner that the ladies of the fandom create for stories and they are my screen savers on my laptop. Hundreds of stories run over my screen at any given moment and I collect these because they are cool and it is a never ending source of reading I happened to see the banner for TINML and checked out your o/s as a start for a sample of your stories before I become engrossed in the longer ones... If this is a sample of your writing, you have a new fan of your writing and I can hardly wait to start the others... KimiD
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Beautiful, poignant, sad, and very well written. Too many people make judgments on appearance and never try to learn about the real person. To get to know someone who doesn't dress or act like you believe they should. A lesson we can all learn from your story.
jm1708 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Oh my God! This story is just perfect
midnitereader chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Oh, this was so sweet. From a cold heartless man he became someone who opened up his heart to his family and to someone who changed his life for the better.
460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »