Reviews for At The Beginning
Little Missus chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
It's kinda weird that Ed is the overprotective one. That's definitely new.
Evaline101 chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
A great story
PardoxPixie chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
You do realize that as part of their court learning, and Narnian traditions, they would have learned to dance?
daughterofhorses chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I think it would be cool of you wrote a sequel to this story you leave off at the perfect place to. Tell me if you do.

Juliana
heyitsgabby chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This story is amazing!
PardoxPixie chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
You didn't have her change into a Narnian dress?
maryfer chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
I think you should do an sequel!:)
Paige chapter 11 . 1/29/2011
Oh my gosh! I absolutly loved EVERYTHING about this story- it was so perfect! Thankyou for creating this, it put a smile on my face :)
Magos186 chapter 11 . 12/16/2010
This was a very enjoyable story. I liked it a lot and especially the ending. I'm actually kind of sad that it's over. You did a great job!
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 11 . 10/18/2010
I just found this story, and really liked it. The pacing of the developments seemed neither forced nor held back in an artificial manner. I particularly liked how it was Edmund that was antagonistaic to Caspian, and not Peter.

Nicely written.
Sazz chapter 11 . 9/14/2010
I loved the story, it was amazing
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 11 . 9/14/2010
ooh. can't wait for some more?

it is interesting.
JulesKa chapter 9 . 9/2/2010
Awesome! The talk between Lucy and Susan were so sweet. Their fears, hopes really came thru, also their thoughts about Alsan. I really liked Edmunds "journey" about how he see/respects Caspian. First as enemy, in the "end" as worthy and brave man and future king. I like your writing style and can't wait for the next chapters...! Good work
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
caspian is alive!

*massive idiotic grin on everyone who read this story's, faces*
Cecile21 chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
I love this fanfic! It's really awesome how you make the conversation between Susan and Caspian really informal (rather than formal as other Suspian fanfics do) coz tbh they are only teenagers and it wudnt make sense if they continue talking formaly after being in each other's presence continuously. Continue with the great work~!