Reviews for BeWITCH
Zero Slash One chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
honestly, i didn't really like it. the grammar, while not completely awful, could use some improvement. and furthermore, bella's already enough of a Mary-Sue as it is. making her a Guardian is only going to exacerbate that, i think. though i could be wrong... you might actually make an ...Interesting story with this, and provide bella some much-needed character-development. Either way, i look forward to seeing the next chapter.
Ever The Elf chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
You should continue it was really goog and when will the next chapter be posted
alonealexabluerose chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
love it man update soon!
Rina C chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
i like it
TwilightFan888 chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
NICE! cant wait to read more soon!
Gartabro chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Okay, first, you should post again Chapter 2, because it's difficult to read. Second, revise the fic; there're a few errors , such as missing commas and apostrophes (its / it's). Also, there's this:

"[...]her hot pink cardigan only had 1 button in[...]"; you should use "one" instead of "1" in these cases.

You should read some fics by other authors to see how they write the characters, it always helps to keep them IC.

And about the plot... Well, I have to admit that I'm not a fan of the "sixth Guardian" plot. Main reason is that in "Core of Kandrakar" we are told that the perfect number of Guardians is five: four for each element and one to keep the heart.

Also, if the girls like someone they befriend that person and that's it. Sure, they prefer people to not know about their powers for obvius reasons, but they aren't very careful about their secret! Cornelia enchanted a WHOLE school out of a WHIM.

However, Bella can alway get her own powers. This is the comic section, and in the comics the girls aren't the only earthlings with magic. You can play with the powers she gets in the fourth book! Just try not to make her a Mary Sue, ;)

*Looks at "whole" and "whim"*... We need italics for the reviews... XD
Clockwork's Apprentice chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Need to continue the story,,, it looks great so far. If you have the time check my story out, WITCH Gets A New Member, or my other story, CanInACar,,Ohh Kandrakar. Second one is a crossover between WITCH and NCIS.

Anyway, great story, and pleas econtinue with it. I cant wait to see what happens next!
WhitePearlReaper chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
kol
Let'sBuildABridgeToNarnia chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
This story is soooooo good, i hope you update faster this time! Because i am itching to read more!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE! :D
Bunniez chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
wow. update soon! dud you rock! update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Plz update soon an awesome story so far!
RosiesPosy chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
im really liking this story so far! i love Twilight and W.I.T.C.H and this is the best crossover ive seen yet, please update soon!
The Glampire chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
thanks guys i'm happy you like it considering its only my 1st story :-) the reason i've no updated in a while is because my laptop has broke down so until thats gets fixed, i can't update. SabrinaaaXOXO yes thats what im doing basicially i'm just happy to get a review at alll so thanks :-)
Let'sBuildABridgeToNarnia chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
OMGGGGGGGG! THIS IS AMAZING YOU NEED TO POST MORE I LOVE IT! I AM A W.I.T.C.H. AND TWILIGHT FAN, and this is the only crossover that seems decent... SO PLEASE KEEP WRITING! I LIVE THIS! And by the way even if you dont get a lot of people reviewing you should still write for the sake of writing and if you enjoy it... not because you have fans.