Reviews for The Logic of the Lesbian Jew
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Lol. How very Cartman.
Good one-shot.
Wensleydale Cheddar chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Hillarious and typically South Parkish A very funny story, the dialogue between the four boys is extremely witty. You, sir, are going on my favourite list.
NoseBridgePinch chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Oh good lord. So many little clever lines that make me smile. It oozes South Park. Your descriptions of a typical Cartman and Kyle battle, it seemed so fresh and new. I was sad it was over. Cartman's reasons and Kenny's pervy reactions and Stan's calm ones, other than hitting Kenny of course. The build up of tension to make the reader happily imagine the screwing over Kyle in the end and Sheila's exasperation.

I wish I had more to say, I'll regret saying more later but, damn boy, you can write. I'm happy I read this.
Soundless Life chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Pffft, Ike. 3

This is like, so win. So. fucking. win. You're hilarious, and I fucking love you. Seriously.

D chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This was HILARIOUS and written SUPREMELY. THANK YOU FOR BEING A WRITER! I LOVED IT! It was so funny and had a wonderfully entertaining plot. I've always noticed that too, that Kyle says he doesnt have sand in his vagina instead of saying he doesnt have a vagina at all. SO FUNNY! This was a very amazing and joyfully fun thing to read. Please write more stories!
nomnom chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
ROFL this was hilarious, I love how Cartman is totally in character :D
Schlipple chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
... I think I love you. C:
Agirl2Nerdy chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I love your writing. Seriously it's so good. I'm so happy you put in so much effort into your stories to come up with gold like this. Particularly loved "if kyle was a lesbian I would have noticed" from Kenny. Great stuff :D
Dirge for the Dead chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
You make me laugh so, so hard.

I've been sitting at my desk, head in my hands, laughing so hard it's silent. My mom thought I was crying, and my brother thought I was having a seizure.

YOU, sir, are amazing.
anon chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This was really good. It was very lighthearted and in-character which made it all the more enjoyable.
Purple Panda Pimp chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This is brilliant.

I am, however, disappointed with the lack of actual lesbians.
unironic chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I loved this story, so incredibly hilarious. Such an incredibly fresh take on all the Kyle slash stories out there :D
Greanbean chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This. Was. EPIC! Oh my god! I laughed so hard at this! Stupid, stupid Carman. Wow I had to read this two more times! I'm am so favoring this! Great, great work.