Reviews for Back to Good
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Love what Syl did to Renfro and even better put her in the trunk.

Say goodbye to Manticore," she said with great satisfaction.

"Good riddance," said everyone else at the same time. They grinned at each other as the van turned a corner and the burning complex disappeared from view.

So glad Logan and Max are able to be together and she was/is OK.
SharkGurl chapter 20 . 1/5/2009
I LOVE this ending way more than I loved the ending of the series. I wish they had written it this way.
iimagineyou chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Really great first chapter, I'm so happy to see a fic like this. Season two left so much to be desired.
Cryptography87 chapter 20 . 8/1/2007
Thank you very much, I enjoyed this story a lot, I read it all in one sitting. I just wish you coulda done maybe one more chapter so that we could have seen the reaction of all the people at Jam Pony. Still, beggars can't be choosers so I'll say thanks again and end here.

M
Jade-Tessier chapter 20 . 12/29/2005
wonderful ending! i love the shipperness :)
Jade-Tessier chapter 19 . 12/29/2005
YAY! shipperness! i wish it had really happened this way...

:D
Jade-Tessier chapter 18 . 12/29/2005
great cliffhanger!

Jade-Tessier chapter 17 . 12/29/2005
yay! i love how max never gives up :)
Jade-Tessier chapter 16 . 12/29/2005
i haven't read this story in a while, but i still love it!

i love the ending- great deception upon deception.

Tripleguess chapter 20 . 9/4/2005
Thank you for giving these characters a happy ending.

I appreciate it!
MistressBeasley chapter 20 . 7/27/2005
So, I think I've poured over this one about... oh, I dunno, 100 times now, and I absolutely love it. It certainly works - getting things right, making that god-awful season two something that was just... made up! I love that idea... and you're completely dead-on when you think about just how extensively Manticore screwed with their heads...

Definite kudos to you, babe. I couldn't have imagined something like this... and the fact that you're an awesome writer definitely adds to the package (btw, I've finally finished reading VS3 and VS4 and I cannot thank you and everyone else on that site enough for creating something so freakin' good)!

Like I said before, you rock!
Kateri1 chapter 20 . 4/2/2005
Nice fic, I enjoyed it a lot
Kasman chapter 20 . 3/19/2005
Well, it's over. Beautifully done, old friend. It's been a pleasure working with you. I particularly liked the Space Needlish monologue ending and the reunion with OC. Wouldn't have it any other way :).
BlueAngel137 chapter 20 . 2/28/2005
LOVED IT! And Im really sad its over.

Maybe ... I dont even dare to ask for a sequel. Im sure you put a lot of effort into the story and HEY, Its all good now. ;)

The Max/Logan interaction was wonderfully written (so cute) and I enjoyed the reunion with OC immensely.

THANKS FOR A GREAT STORY! And no matter if you decide to write a sequel or not, you have to keep writing!
the-faith-less-one chapter 20 . 2/27/2005
I loved it!

A nice surprise after I thought 19 was the end. Very sweet. I loved OC's reaction.

Thank you.