Reviews for Friendship Called Treason
Wolfdragon chapter 17 . 5/4
This is such an amazing fan fiction. I have read hundreds (give or take a few :) ) and this is the best by light years! Congratulations. I love this so much. Please write more, share your talents and gifts with the world! Flourish, like the flower Merlin created for Authur! Buuuuuuut maybe don't go turning silver. It may look a little suspicious... ;);) Thankyou for this. It has made my day. So much. Thankyou.
Wolfdragon chapter 8 . 5/3
I LOVE THIS! This is exactly how I think all the characters would have reacted. Spot on! Awesome! Well done! :)
guardianofdragonlore chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
Stupid rumor mills, they're complete idiocy.
EvaTodd chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
This was weird. Merlin says that he won't use magic to escape because it would prove Uther right and his home was in Camelot anyway, but then he drinks a magic potion to escape? It would have made more sense if he thought he was drinking a fatal poison but Gaius had actually given him one to smuggle him out without his consent because he knew Merlin would let himself die.
Addie chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
I can see the plan to have this beta'd didn't go past the first chapter.
Elaine Weasley chapter 17 . 8/9/2014
terribly sad, depressing, etc. but brilliant bromance/friendship, and i truly loved it!
AN-to-the-G chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
I have never read quite a story like yours, and I've read a lot of fanfics. Congratulations you've managed to make me cry and emotional. And that is what is so great about this story. I'm not one to cry or get emotional, I'm more aloof. Also, your writing talent is incredible; the story's fluidity, spot on characterizations and minimal predictability. Kudos to you.
bleeb90 chapter 17 . 7/28/2014
Lovely story. Very unlike other Merlin fanfics I read. I can appreciate the more classical story line you use.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
Very nice magic display!
TheMerlinAddict chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
Beautiful ending! Thank you for the ride! I really enjoyed this!
TheMerlinAddict chapter 16 . 1/30/2014
Well, that was depressing.. :O Gaius dead! Merlin with two wounds half-dead! Gosh, such drama! It's a lot to take in, actually. Too much, maybe. bladfgjdfkgh;khjkghjukfghdgfdsfgs
TheMerlinAddict chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
THE HUG! Oh my gosh that was SO amazing! It almost made me cry. So emotional. Their relationship is just so special.. FEELINGS. Gahhh. Two sides of the same coin.. they wouldn't survive without each other. THANK YOU. This was truly amazing!
TheMerlinAddict chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
Ah this is where it gets reaaally interesting! Ahhh, love this! Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
So lovely and powerful and heartbreaking, I teared up a few times during this emotional rollercoaster.
ciara chapter 15 . 11/17/2013