Reviews for Sherlock's Bedside Comfort Class 101
Mary Lou chapter 2 . 6/26
Just another testimony to what it might be like to have Sherlock Holmes take care of you.
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 6/26
None of us want to be sick, but if we had to, it would only happen if Sherlock would be the one to take care of us.
alyuchiha913 chapter 3 . 3/4
Again, LOVE IT! Your writing style is wonderful, and you truly do the characters justice. Great work!

Peace Out! _
Mary Lou chapter 2 . 2/9
There have been so many times that I have been sick like this, and had no one to aid me. It would be absolutely heaven to have someone like Sherlock to help. John could say that Sherlock is doing this because Sherlock cares about him. Sherlock would probably just say that he needed his blogger back, so the quickest way for that to happen would be to help John get over his illness.
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 2/9
This is as sweet and soft as cotton candy. I love caring Sherlock.
jbug chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Awesome! I loved it!
d1x1lady chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
Love it! Great story. I love when Sherlock's kind.
64teeth chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
nice story, calm and sweet :)
tre chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Eep! before I even read this chapter, I just have to say- Making the two chapters form a sentence is BRILLIANT! At least like 10% as brilliant as Sherlock, ultra-genius. Seriously, that's awesome! This has made me molta excited!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
teehee omg that was adorably romantic and cool and... you know. I liked it.. :) lol
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
beautiful!
mercury chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Sweet! Thanks!
Kafira-chan chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
I liked it. :D It was good.
ExDee LessThanThree chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Okay, normally I don't review completed fics before the end, but this was just too CUTE! X3

Woah...I actually fangirl'd out there for a second. That doesn't happen a lot, being that I'm a guy and all.
BoldlyGoingNowhereFast chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
I rather liked this. Very cute and I liked the ending...