Reviews for It's never what it looks like
WatsonsHedgehog chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
I love this story :) So glad to see it updated! I will definitely keep reading!
Chatte578 chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Yes! Please continue, you still got it. I wanna see how this will turn out especially with Judith on the verge about to catch Alan and Herb in bed.
Nicole Carnation chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I like the idea of Herb and Alan becoming friends but not in a gay relationship this is too stereotypical. What I mean is that two men can be good friends since they have "shared" the same wife but not like that. I think it would more amusing if they start cutting Judith down by talking about the way she "zeros" them as men due to her own inability to be a woman. If they have a gay relationship we're actually saying that it isn't Judiths fault that both marriages have failed but theirs. I think Judith's character is too Bitchy for such results.
Chatte578 chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
this was great:) i love these two together as a couple i just watched the episode where they became like real good friends where you can definatly spot subtext, pleas update real soon love this hope you make more allen and herbs romance:)
MasterOfAngels chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
I love this story! It develops fast, but it's good this way! hope you update soon and give us more of you cool writing :D
Loki chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
I like this :)

There was this episode I watched recently where

Alan and Herb were starting to become friends and

there were these moments where I just couldn't help

but feel they had something going but alas nothing happened.

Seriously I was imagining this kind of thing happening between

them so its nice to actually read this :)

I really think Alan is GAY! I don't understand why they insist on making him a hetero...

Anyways keep writing this :) Can't wait to see what happens when Judith finds out!
fruRemlund chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Oh, my god, I thought I was the only one who saw it. Please continue, I want to see these two together. Hell, they teased us with it on the show once.
MattKearneyfan chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Oh wow, are you sick or what. You just never know what is funny do you? Failed story douchebag.
darkmoon2010 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
AWESOME! i have been waiting for someone to write about this couple :D plzz continue