Reviews for When The Heartache Ends
Poppy Holme's tales chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
It's a great story. I wish that there where more chapters though.
Keep on writing.
Doni chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Good inner peek at the two of them. Well done!
whatever chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Fantastic! One of the best I've ever read :D. Won't there be any more?
J bug chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Very foreward to more.
Guns-N'-Rocksalt chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I loved this. It was a nice insight into John's love life and Sherlock's mind. Good job, happy fanficing!
CryptoSquirrel chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Oh my gosh. What a great view into Sherlock's mind! You wrote it really well, and I could feel a lot for both of them. Thanks for sharing :)
ber1719 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
What a wonderful little story. I know its been a really long time since you posted it, but I just wanted to say that this was beautifull written. I loved the fact that there was no happy ending for this fic. In any other story, John would have pushed away his selfishness and comforted John somehow. I love that you didn't do it. I think that, at least at first, this is exactly what Sherlock would have done too.

Bravo!
zammierox chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
at first I was a bit confused on exactly whose heart had been broken but other then that really powerful fic!
mabaroshi16 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
"And he wishes that there was a part of him that could hate himself for it." Love that! What an awesome line :)
Eliche chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Very nice. :D
Catrina Marlow chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Oh, that was so perfectly observed. Canon characters in your own fic 'world'. My usual way of deciding if a fic 'works' or not is to think whether or not I could see it as a scene in the actual series. This would work perfectly. In fact, Sue and Co should slot it in somewhere. Very nice fic. A nice read.
NorthernStar chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
"And while John needs time, and attention, and softly spoken words of comfort, Sherlock has somehow managed to make this situation all about him. His lack of feeling. And he wishes that there was a part of him that could hate himself for it."

Oh nicely done. This was an excellent and well written character sketch, which captures John and Sherlock's relationship.

ConCrit: The shift in POV in the same scene is usually a big turn off for me. In this piece, I didn't find it as jarring as I normally do (which should tell you how much I enjoyed it!)

Thanks for posting.

NorthernStar
KittyKatZorse chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Love this. Its increadibly well written! Well done!
Ealcynn chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Aweseome...just utterly utterly awesome. Heartbreaking and believable, and your characterisations PERFECT. Thank you so much for this!
Takada Saiko chapter 1 . 8/5/2010