Reviews for Stolen Treasure
nickynad13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
What? There had better be a sequel!
When I saw that he threw away the scarf, I was like WHHHHAAAATTTTT?! Poor Ethan, he never stood a chance, Brian and Justin just shared/share too much!
SammySofi chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I never like Ethan... poor Justin
SoulMore chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
FAN!
PK chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This is amazing. I love the idea of Justin holding onto the scarf and finding comfort in both the beautiful and horrifying memories, and the fact that he needs Brian when he begins to relapse, because nothing will ever compare to their love and the comfort he brings him! Beautifully written, emotional, intense; I adored it. Thank you!
shaunalease1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
wow this was chilling. always silly ethan fucking things up
xrifree chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
that was sincerely beautifull. amazing. your writing is amazing!
Melle22 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
If any of what Justin suspects about Ethan, and his motives for tossing away the scarf, are true...wow, how hateful. I cant imagine anyone claiming to love someone would do something so hateful.
reiselust161 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
this was awsome! thanks for sharing
Bigdogz09 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
That chin rat knew it was important to Justin...a-hole. Intense, insightful, and well done!
GuitarsAndPoetry chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Well written, and sweet. I adored this.
Vinyaya chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I always felt a bit sorry for Ethan. He was just too young for Justin. Justin's an old soul. This was a great fic! I could really feel Justin's frustration, and even Ethan's confusion and fear, which is great! Not many authors make Ethan a human being! Good job!
suns and stars chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
i love this please tell me there is more
LibertySun chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This was so beautifully written. It was very emotional and incredibly sweet. Really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing. :)