Reviews for Chasing Dominic
wasityesterday chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
Best Inception Fanfiction ever. I haven't read a fic with so much detail, thought and plausibility in a long, long time. Everything is perfectly placed, it seems so dreamingly real, I can almost touch their journey, their insecurities, their slow-growing love. Masterpiece right here, people. Congratulations, even though it's late. Just had to get it out of my system, the respect and admiration I feel towards this story. Hope you keep on the great work. Greetings from Argentina, sorry for bad english.
BarneBucky chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I just started it, but I'm liking a lot *O*
Great work :D
LatinaGurl96 chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
this? FANTASTICO! although i am kinda sad that Ariadne doesnt remember, but i guess it still works out in the end.

loved it!
Mad Hatter Helsing chapter 10 . 11/13/2011
EEEE! can't express in words how much i love this!
Skyuni123 chapter 10 . 10/1/2011
This story was amazing! The detail and imagery was fantastic. Very good job! :)
Pensive Rumination Observer chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
Awww... so warm and fuzzy. LIKE!
Sarakej chapter 10 . 7/2/2011
my favorite inception story :) reread it about 5 times!
miucoo chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
Oh my God-it's over. And I loved every minute of it. I loved how you affected the passage of time, it really shows and reading the end, it's felt like years to me, too. And, speaking of the end, I love it. He's asleep at the airport. The long years that passed in dreams are over and he's only been gone for a matter of minutes. I think that was really well done, and the stark simplicity of "reality" in the airport comes across as completely different from the world you established in their dreams. I think the style you used combined with the precise wording all worked to give the impression of a deep sleep and dreamlike fragility, which was the strongest point of this story. A lot of other Inception fics don't extend the differences between the worlds to include the very way its described, which is something that Chris Nolan did with the film itself and so, I think, lends your story a sense of credibility that others don't have.

Okay, I'm rambling. But I just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this story, loved your spot-on characterizations, your dream-theories and descriptions, and loved how I could picture this as a sequel to the original (it's my belief that Cobb never woke up, anyway). Thanks for all your hard work and I look forward to reading something else from you!

miucoo
Rosethorn chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
I loved this story! It was great! It was very well written! I loved the Cobb and Adriane! :D
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
OMG THIS WAS THE BEST STORY EVER! Seriously. Amazing. Love. it.
Haikoui chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
Ahhh! They got out! This story is so beautiful I could cry :'D I'm so sad that it's done! I loved reading this, it made my day each time I saw that you updated this. I'm so proud of you :) You have a talent, hun. Will you do another story of these two?

This story is perfection. Just... amazing. Congratulations on finishing it!
Syreene chapter 8 . 6/14/2011
I'm glad to see you've returned to the story! :D
Veni Vidi Vichi chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
Yay! They've finally kissed!
Veni Vidi Vichi chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
I've been enjoying reading your story for a while, but mentioning Manchester United and Real Madrid made me have to review. My friend is obsessed with European soccer, so I know those names. Can't wait to read more!
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
Oh Eames and his loud pink tie... hahaha. OMG I'M SO GLAD YOU UPDATED 8D! This is wonderful!