Reviews for Beyond the West
Levade chapter 1 . 4/17
Now that is something I would love to see! What Tolkien fan wouldn't? :) It's lovely and considering it was translated, I bet it was even better in the original language! I'm sorry to see you're not writing any longer, but I know that feeling. It's very frustrating to want to write and the words won't come. All the same, I hope you're doing very well. Next flight, I'm looking for that sparkling straight road and far distant green land!
Peace,
levade
Azalea.Rose chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Excellently written and an amazing take on this idea, loved this story
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This was a wonderful story! Well done!
Rivergift chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Wonderful little glimpse of just a hint of what the West might hold, even in today... :)
Abject Tears chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This is a very original idea- and a huge improvement on all the modern LOTR fics. I thought it was beautiful.
CaelumBlue chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Aw, this was lovely! A really nice way to incorporate Arda's past with the present without going overboard into wandering Elves and Dagor Dagorath. Not that I have anything against those sorts of stories, of course, but this was nice. Very different from the usual modern-day Arda fics out there. Short, simple, and sweet. I really enjoyed it. And I'm gonna add it to my C2, if you don't mind. _
Audacitiy chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
oh this is fantastic! i can't wait till the next time i head to an airport! thanks for writing :)
Virtuella chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
What an unusual idea! I'll pay extra special attention next time I'm on an aeroplane! :D
Hawk and Handsaw chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Very intriguing. ARe you going to keep it a one-shot, or continue? It wasn't very fanfic-ish but still beautiful. Some explanation would have been nice though.