Reviews for Please Don't Read the Verdict
SadButSmiling chapter 9 . 5/1/2016
Oh my gawwwshhh
This is just... Amazing. Your characterisation is on point and they have all been put into roles without being OOC. This is easily one of my favourite PruAus fics.
Thank you so much for writing this, I eagerly await the next chapter.
*sends hugs and cookies*
Niniel Kirkland chapter 11 . 12/28/2015
Hi! I guess I can't expect an update for this masterpiece since it's been four year since the last one, but... At least I tried. It worked, once...
Well... I just read your fanfiction, and I trully love it. The way you describe Roderich feelings is close to my own conception of him, and you describe it so perfectly that I can't help but feeling sad at his distress. Gilbert is perfect, too. He's awesome as always, but that hides loneliness (those moments broke my heart), insecurities, and distress. Actually, I think Gil and Roderich are quite alike, and they would be exactly what the other needs : understanding, because they just know how they both feel.
Now about the plot... That's simply amazing! We've got here such a diversity! First, the PruAus romance, the case against Gilbert, but also the Kitchen Knife Murders and Ivan's implication in all of it... And the USUK. I don't know how it is supposed to end, but I guess Gilbert is not the murderer, someone put him in troubles on purpose maybe? Maybe I'll never know... I'm a bit sad about it, but I understand sometimes you just can keep writing.
Anyway, if you're reading this, let me just say I love this fanfiction, it's one of the best PruAus I've ever read, and I thank you for your work!
If some day you decide to update, I'll be glad ;)
Have a nice day, and a early happy new year !
Gap Between the Lines chapter 11 . 7/6/2015
Is it sad that I am actually going to live in hope that you'll update this story? It's been four years since you last posted a chapter but I think this fic is worth waiting for, even if it is in vain. I love the fact that I have never read a fic with the same storyline (something that is increasingly hard to come across nowadays), and that you've managed to introduce a relationship between Roderich and Gilbert in a relatively short amount of time without making said relationship feel rushed or forced. So I'll follow the story and wait because I'd rather hope for this fic's completion than give up on it altogether.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/2/2015
Aren't you gonna continue this story, sensei? :(
Guest chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
Please continue, I've loved this so much.
It's so cute!
I loved Gilbert and Roderich and Ivan and Eliza they are just adorable.
Poor Arthur! How dare you, inhumane!
sadistic bitch I love ye cause I know this is gonna end really really bad...
Or not!
Riilustra -Your Sweetest SIN chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
Why? Why do you do this to us, the readers?

This amazing story needs to continue! I mean why would you leave it with a cliffhanger?! Who does that to people? Like really? I'm so devastated right now words can't describe the pain of the story being so well written! Ahsbghcj! I LOVE IT!

Why don't you continue? I promise to be the best reviewer ever.. I mean the story literally pulled me in! I was so intrigued and fascinated by the plot! Why? That's all I can think of right now! Why?! I'm going to cry because its so beautifully written and because it ain't finished yet D:

Hopefully you decide to continue because it would be an honor to read more of this amazing story!

o3o
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
Wow, good story.
I was meaning to look up stories with Roddy in them; it seems most I've read don't portray him in a flattering way at all. I'm glad I've found a story where he's written well, and I actually like him! Even if I don't support the main pairing... regardless great job
sherlocks-skeletal-warlock chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
Hey, hi, wondering if you would ever continue this because it is the best PruAus fic I have read. Ever. All your fics are. So yeah. Thank you for writing such amazing stuff.
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 11 . 12/18/2013
Oh. My. God. You need to update. This is getting really good. Seriously.
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Oh fuck... This can't be good.
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Roderich being all fancy in a suit. Alfred being all cute as mayor. Arthur being sexy in a police uniform. And then there is Gilbert. he's just badass.

Alfred is probably really upset of Mattie. And Vash is probably pissed and wanting revenge for Lil.
violonforte chapter 11 . 10/18/2013
CLIFFHANGER. D:

This story is very beautiful and intriguing and it's just so DISHEARTENING, seeing as it looks like it has been abandoned, which I really do hope isn't true, but seems like the truth. TheFifteenthMoon, I really hope that you continue with this because among the PruAus fics on this site, this can seriously be considered as one of the (as of now, still developing) masterpieces!

And I am just sooooooo mystefied by Gilbert, as I'm sure everyone else is! Why does he not deny the claims of his crime? He only did that in Roddy's dream - so that's not Gilbert at all, just Roddy's mind. And Roddy has such a dark past, I'd really like to learn about it and see just WHY he's so affected whenever Gilbert pokes at it. And what is up with Ivan? I don't understand him at all. There are so many questions with so many possible answers that only you, as the author, could quell, and it's so frustrating to just have them dangle out in the open just as the plot is starting to unfold. :(

I feel the need to compliment you on how you've written this. It's structured and seems well thought-out. The characters are portrayed marvelously, and although the description of the different sceneries feels a bit lacking, they're not of major importance anyway, so it's forgivable. The dynamics are written beautifully; I really adore how you structure their arguments, making it seem so realistic!

Overall, I really do mean that this is working out to be a PruAus masterpiece. It'd be a shame to let it go, it's working out very awesome-ly.
Blazing Ace chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
USUK AND PRUAUS were both OTPs when I began shipping them and they are still my faves!

And this fic is the best one with both of them! PLZ UPDATE SOOOOON
Blazing Ace chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
THIS IS DA BEST FIC I4VE READ IN A LOOOONG WHILE!

PLZ CONTINUE!
toboldlyfangirl chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
wow, this is absolutely fabulous already :D
the plot has me hooked!