Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
inu57556 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Shiiiiiiiiiiii******** this is good!
WindRyder1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
My friends asked me to read this outloud as Yosuke because I'm a voice actor.
So... I did without reading through it first. The resulting product was hilarious.
I have great friends.
Thanks for posting this. It added to the memory pile of 'why did I do that OK.'
l3largus chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
"I'd've probably been like "shiiiit" and just left."

Roflmao! This fic was hilarious! XD
Soul's Definition chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This is so much like Yosuke.

I can actually see this happen with Yukiko's pink dress and stuff.

This is really funny, yes.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
wee need more Yosuke awesome bed time stories
Mage of Hope chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I wished that the rest of the gang heard about the story!
gitadine chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Poor Nanako... LOL I really laughed so much reading this!
Airplane chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
"he thought she looked kinda ugly for a baby but then remembered that she was gonna grow up to be super hot, so he let it slide."

You got Yosuke down. Great job.
KeRose chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Kay. So when I was reading this, I thought, 'omg, the grammar is like soo bad here. It must be one of your older stuff when you were developing your writing and all. I mean like the plot was all over the place.' (lol, typing like that is funny)

Anyways, I was intrigued by the lack-of-finesse writing you did there, but it defiintely was justified and pulled together when it was revealed that Yosuke was telling the story. It's very much in-character. I loved, in particular, how you worded the way he narrates such as how he seems to pick names for the characters out of the air and the dialogue for Kanji (the ever-favorite "You sayin' I like dudes?"). (BTW side note: have you read or seen the fanmade comic of Persona 4 by Hiimdaisy. Its brilliant and witty but, unfortunately, still in the process in finishing, seems like the artist is taking a small hiatus.)

The scene at the end where Nanako is confused about the story yet doesn't want to tell her sums it all up for me and how I felt when reading this. Superb.

~K~( )