Reviews for If There Is A Will, There Is A Way
nusrat chapter 4 . 8/11
i really like your a huge fan if mimi and kingsley as well as mimi and oliver/
David Fishwick chapter 92 . 5/20
Awesome idea so far and I hope there is more soon. Will Jack and Schuyler get back together and save Isla?
Michelle Vasquez chapter 92 . 2/17/2014
Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my gawd sorry I'm so stunned by this she needs to save them all of them she knows that Frankie is a nephillim now she has to save her daughter her daughter's conduit and her conduit from the hands of Frankie Duvall the nephillim come on Sky Jack would never betray you...your his true bond mate his one and only true love why did she act so stupid Jack would never he loves her my heart aches for both of them they need to reconcile they need each other they love each other Sky was born for him she was born to love him. Anyway sorry about my ramble and my rather long reviews you probably get tired of hearing me go on on but you story captivated me since I ran across it and I LOve it plz continue it and make a sequel and all that goodness really because I LOve this story so darn much plz plz plz update soon. I'll be waiting anxiously for your update. Anyway much love from me. Your loyal reader follower and reviewer.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 91 . 2/17/2014
That was just so beautiful the way Mimi found Kingsley of course she would he's her one true love her soul mate her bond mate her everything of course he new it was her like he said her scent he lives with it of course he would know that they were made for eachother and now they have the blessing of being patents to yet another new soul I wonder what angel their child will be oh also you never mentioned isla force her angelic name and what angel she is that's if she is an angel by that I mean Chace and Coco are new souls too and their angels yet you fail to mention islas true name well enough of that I loved how their having a baby finally those two get to be parents I LOve Mimi and Kingsley too I LOve this story anyway much love from me.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 90 . 2/17/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhh someone has to save them oh not this can't be happening the poor girls they must be so scared they don't know what's going on come on Jack Force save your wife save your daughter save your family damn it you have 4 people that need you...you idiot yet I LOve Jack Force I want that bitch dead already she's done enough damage as it is I hate her and in my mind she's dies in a million different ways. Anyway much love from me your new loyal reader follower and reviewer.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 89 . 2/17/2014
Oh god no madie can't die after all that she just can't she just remembered who she was and everything oh gosh no I'm do sad. Much love from me.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 88 . 2/17/2014
Finally about damn time she remembered who she is finally I wonder how Ollie is going to react when she tells him that she remembers her true identity that she's Jazz mummy and she's been there all along with her without even knowing hopefully jazz will be happy to learn that her mommy never died that she's been there taking care of her since she was put in the care of her father she's been there all this time without remembering and now she finally has her memory back yay...I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. Anyway much love from me your new loyal reader follower and reviewer.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 87 . 2/17/2014
Yes finally Ollie your going to do it with Maddie yay I mean not that I approve of cheating no way in hell I don't tolerate that shit I'm not like that but clearly they feel the same so it's ok cuz Frankie is evil and a bitch so she deserves it cuz she done nothing but lie and cheat on my Ollie so serves them right. Anyway much love from me you outspoken and opinionated but loyal reader follower and reviewer.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 86 . 2/17/2014
Poor Teddy he will forever love her yet she will forever not notice his true love for her and will always break his heart yet he's such a selfless man that he wants nothing but her happiness even if it means that her happiness is not in within his arms gosh I feel for Teddy he really grew on me. Anyway much love from me.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 85 . 2/17/2014
Good that bitch deserved it she didn't listen to my Teddy he told her Paul was going to break her heart yet she did not listen to him and now she's heart broken she deserves it sorry for my foul mouth but Deming asked for it she couldn't see all the goodness in Teddy the qualities her heart desires she saw them but would brush it off by the blindling love for Paul and now she has neither of them. She had it coming to her I'm particularly disliking her already. Anyway much love from me you new loyal reader follower and reviewer.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 84 . 2/17/2014
Damn poor Teddy he's breaking my heart frankly all this story has ever done was break my heart but in a good way I LOve this story I grew so very fond if it and it truely became a favorite if mine Teddy grew on me he's so heart broken by his love for Deming I still can't believe the Angel of Mercy is so blinded by a nephillim but then again their sneaky little bastards I wonder why he felt the pain in his heart if he and Deming don't really have that kind of bond to feel each other's pain but anything can happen I guess I love Teddy his poor heart is breaking mine. Anyway much love from me.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 83 . 2/17/2014
Mimi did a lot of bad but she changed when Taylor brought her back she did a good thing for Jack and Schylur to help them out and get through this hard time in their relationship when they surely need to be together not apart its so heartbreaking for those too and even for Mimi and Kingsley they need to be together again. Anyway much love from me.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 82 . 2/17/2014
I'm really hating Deming right now I can't believe she accused Arielle the Angel of Nature of being nephillim how dare she...she had no right to do so she lost that right when she chose Paul and not my Teddy. I grew very fond of Teddy love him in fact I LOve them all in their own way I LOve Jack and Sky though they are my favorite followed by Kingsley and Mimi so yeah hope they all reconcile soon haven't read much about them in the last few chapters. Anyway much love from me.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 81 . 2/17/2014
Oh gosh poor Jack and Schylur they've been going through a rough time lately hope they make up soon I LOve Jack and Sky they shouldn't be this way they need to make up soon or Sky and Isla could inevitably die oh gosh no they need to kill Frankie already Teddy needs to hurry and get to the bottom of it and ASAP if not they could lose two new souls and one being the first ever. Anywayuch love from me your new loyal reader, follower, and reviewer.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 80 . 2/17/2014
That was just so beautiful I seriously thought that Coco saved Avery for nothing only for her to die again but I'm glad that she was saved it was just so beautiful I really have no words other than beautiful they can now finally be happy after all Taylor and Avery deserve it after everything they've been through but now one down two more to go. Anyway much love from me your new loyal reader and follower.