Reviews for If There Is A Will, There Is A Way
NicoleSyan chapter 94 . 12/21/2016
Next update? I can't wait literally.
NicoleSyan chapter 18 . 12/21/2016
Hey your story is incredible like I love it but you take forever to get to the point like suspense is good but too much gets really boring. But still love your story only constructive criticism here. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Please update soon. Loving this story. Really want Sky and Jack to get back together and for Jack to finally finding out the truth about Frankie. You're awesome writer. Please continue and update
Kris Ivashkov25 chapter 93 . 5/11/2016
I love it. I hope Deming opens up her eyes to Ted so they can be happy. Update soon.
Guest chapter 93 . 4/26/2016
Omg I am in love with this story. Please continue and finish it. Really want Jack and Sky to get back together. They were made for each other. Stupid Frankie I hope she dies soon and Jack finally sees her for the person she really is. Really want to see him save his love and daughter. Sky and Jack need to team up and save their daughter. So happy for Mimi and Kingsley. Finally getting the family they deserve. Can the Twin Angels of the Apocalypse and the Angel of Vengeance save Sky? Would love to see.
nusrat chapter 4 . 8/11/2015
i really like your a huge fan if mimi and kingsley as well as mimi and oliver/
David Fishwick chapter 92 . 5/20/2015
Awesome idea so far and I hope there is more soon. Will Jack and Schuyler get back together and save Isla?
Michelle Vasquez chapter 92 . 2/17/2014
Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my gawd sorry I'm so stunned by this she needs to save them all of them she knows that Frankie is a nephillim now she has to save her daughter her daughter's conduit and her conduit from the hands of Frankie Duvall the nephillim come on Sky Jack would never betray you...your his true bond mate his one and only true love why did she act so stupid Jack would never he loves her my heart aches for both of them they need to reconcile they need each other they love each other Sky was born for him she was born to love him. Anyway sorry about my ramble and my rather long reviews you probably get tired of hearing me go on on but you story captivated me since I ran across it and I LOve it plz continue it and make a sequel and all that goodness really because I LOve this story so darn much plz plz plz update soon. I'll be waiting anxiously for your update. Anyway much love from me. Your loyal reader follower and reviewer.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 91 . 2/17/2014
That was just so beautiful the way Mimi found Kingsley of course she would he's her one true love her soul mate her bond mate her everything of course he new it was her like he said her scent he lives with it of course he would know that they were made for eachother and now they have the blessing of being patents to yet another new soul I wonder what angel their child will be oh also you never mentioned isla force her angelic name and what angel she is that's if she is an angel by that I mean Chace and Coco are new souls too and their angels yet you fail to mention islas true name well enough of that I loved how their having a baby finally those two get to be parents I LOve Mimi and Kingsley too I LOve this story anyway much love from me.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 90 . 2/17/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhh someone has to save them oh not this can't be happening the poor girls they must be so scared they don't know what's going on come on Jack Force save your wife save your daughter save your family damn it you have 4 people that need you...you idiot yet I LOve Jack Force I want that bitch dead already she's done enough damage as it is I hate her and in my mind she's dies in a million different ways. Anyway much love from me your new loyal reader follower and reviewer.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 89 . 2/17/2014
Oh god no madie can't die after all that she just can't she just remembered who she was and everything oh gosh no I'm do sad. Much love from me.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 88 . 2/17/2014
Finally about damn time she remembered who she is finally I wonder how Ollie is going to react when she tells him that she remembers her true identity that she's Jazz mummy and she's been there all along with her without even knowing hopefully jazz will be happy to learn that her mommy never died that she's been there taking care of her since she was put in the care of her father she's been there all this time without remembering and now she finally has her memory back yay...I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. Anyway much love from me your new loyal reader follower and reviewer.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 87 . 2/17/2014
Yes finally Ollie your going to do it with Maddie yay I mean not that I approve of cheating no way in hell I don't tolerate that shit I'm not like that but clearly they feel the same so it's ok cuz Frankie is evil and a bitch so she deserves it cuz she done nothing but lie and cheat on my Ollie so serves them right. Anyway much love from me you outspoken and opinionated but loyal reader follower and reviewer.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 86 . 2/17/2014
Poor Teddy he will forever love her yet she will forever not notice his true love for her and will always break his heart yet he's such a selfless man that he wants nothing but her happiness even if it means that her happiness is not in within his arms gosh I feel for Teddy he really grew on me. Anyway much love from me.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 85 . 2/17/2014
Good that bitch deserved it she didn't listen to my Teddy he told her Paul was going to break her heart yet she did not listen to him and now she's heart broken she deserves it sorry for my foul mouth but Deming asked for it she couldn't see all the goodness in Teddy the qualities her heart desires she saw them but would brush it off by the blindling love for Paul and now she has neither of them. She had it coming to her I'm particularly disliking her already. Anyway much love from me you new loyal reader follower and reviewer.