Reviews for If You Love me, Try and Find me
please dont let amy die this story was to good
Amazing ️️️️️
Alyssa chapter 4 . 1/20
Oh my gosh. This is a really creative and looks like you put alot of effort into it! I'm pretty happy I found such a good stories!
Stella girl chapter 1 . 1/2
This reminds me of the song, "Let Her Go" by the Passengers,with Sonic try to see how he feels about Amy,and how he's dealing with Amy gone. By the way you are a great writer! For someone first story that's published,you pretty much master this story! Can't wait till the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2016
It's a good topic and a good beginning
Guest chapter 8 . 11/8/2016
Omg I just love this series/fanfic! It's SUPER creative and cute I hope you have an extra amazing day! *eats cookie*

-Willow 3
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
Where's mah cookies? I love this fanfic so far and I will keep reading it for as long as I can!
Shadowscast214 chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Well, technically Sonic Has cursed for real in two games. A few times in the Shadow The Hedgehog game, and once in Sonic & The Secret Rings.
THE HECK chapter 8 . 5/22/2016
i thought you made sally and amy friends and if you made sally fake it then why didn't you make sally say nasty thing about her and saying sonic is going to hers instead of amy and instead of sally saying she's sorry when she's really not i don't get the story that much i mean why make sally hate amy and i thought you made them friend for good now.

but still KEEP IT UP your doing amazing love your story so far 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
OMG IM OBSESSED WITH THE INTRO OF " and I sonic the hedgehog ,love amy rose"
Guest chapter 8 . 4/1/2016
IF ITS SALLY ...
OH GIRL I TAKE MY STORIES SERIOUSLY !
THAT SALLY SLUT MUST GET OUT ANF LET SONIC AND AMY BE !
BTW I HAVE TO READ THE NEXT OF THIS CUZ IM READING THESE STORIES AT 3:37 AM SO IT BETTER BE GOOD AND SALLY BETTER DIE !
( sorry if I'm creeping u ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/1/2016
(Screaming as never in life and crying and just AHHHH)
OMG I LOVE U RANDOM PERSON I DONT KNOW BUT MAKES AWESOME STORIES ABOUT SONAMY !
omg I can't describe my feelings! Its just so AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! (Teenage hormones just going crazy!) It would be the best thing in life if u continued doing this ! I don't care if this is the second last chapter u gotta make part two or different story U JUST GOT TO!
gali chapter 6 . 4/1/2016
U GOT ME GIRL I LOVE THIS ! SONAMY!
gali chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
OMG SONOC JUST ASK HER TO MARRY U ALREADY!
gali chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOO GET SALLY OUT OF HERE !
UNLESS SHE GETS SLAPPED IN THE FACE BY AMY OR SONIC...OR BOTH AT THE SAME TIME AND CALL HER "slut" then go ahead u have my permission :)