Reviews for Perfect
I remembered reading this a while ago, I forget the tital of the story. I was looking for it and finally found it. I still love the story.
This last chapter is the best! SO MUCH FLUFF!
What Neji said was beautiful, you could tell he cared deeply for Tenten. All in all, I freakin loved it!
Itachi was funny.. So was Sasuke with being freaked out. Why do people love torching poor Sasuke, I don't know. Hinashi was being too OOC. He isn't a rude/abusive person (I think). He can be strict, but in Naruto: The Last Movie he asks Kakashi-sensei to wait to shoot the cannon.
He wanted to do that so his daughters don't die.
I think we once played something like European Handball before. I'm not sure, but we have played European Dodgeball. Let's just say it can become like a battle...
I like the story so far. The quoting was funny.
QueenofRhymes chapter 6 . 5/16/2015
God I am laughing my ass off. This fanfic is gold. :D ahahahahahaha
Guest chapter 15 . 5/19/2014
That last quote was so beautiful and your right. With all this stuff going on, we won't be able to get through it unles we have positive thinkers like yourself. I wish I was positive like you however I'm just average
Random girl chapter 15 . 12/17/2012
That was beautiful. I agree that truly if you look at the world with you heart then it is perfect in every way. People now days just don't understand the yin yang factor. For all good there must be an equal bad, it's the simple rule of life. Taking away the bad destroys the purpose of the good, without it we would just be. And in the end altimatly emotions wouldn't exist because we wouldn't need them. So I applaud you for a story well written. ;)
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
and so we go is from the awesomeness that is pendragon!
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Is graceling a real book? I wanna read it ! answer me in two days and you get a virtual cookie!
Xyra Kaze chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
Awwwww that was soooo amazingly cute!
Xyra Kaze chapter 14 . 11/30/2012
Darn it's almost the end
Xyra Kaze chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
Tenten will always be there for neji!
Xyra Kaze chapter 12 . 11/30/2012
Wow a little pschyco lolness
Xyra Kaze chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
And the cousins stand up for each other!
Xyra Kaze chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
Oh my gosh! What a frikkin ass! Hiashi is soooo gonna die!