Reviews for Fallen Family
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
Your punctuation could use some work, and I think detail would greatly enhance this story. But other than that, you've got a decent start, and I look forward to more! :)
BnBfanatic chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
NIce story - update soon!
julie250 chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Great chapter, looking forward to reading more soon. Julie xx
Gloworm41 chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Well here is hoping your fingers fly across the keys and update soon. Great job.
Meilea2010 chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Great story and chapter. So that s.o.b. shot Tony? In the stomach? Great. Comeon Gibbs, you've got to find our Tony and soon if you want to get him back alive. When do we get the next update?
Mysteryfan17 chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
It's ok. Just keep it up. I can't wait to see what happens. Hope Eli Rivkin isn't as smart as his brother...if he is waiting for Tony to wake up, and left his phone on, McGee can trace the GPS location and get there in time. And thanks for making your A/N different than the story, it is much easier to tell which is which this way.
carismum chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Like the story so far! I hope you will be able to update soon!
katesari chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
keep it going! bye
Stroma chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Very good.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Thanks for the background on Eli, and yeah, big cliffhanger, just don't keep us hanging too long, please. I guess stomach is better then the chest, because it is survivable if the team can track him down and get him to a hospital soon enough. Maybe you could put your A/N in bold or something so that it stands out as seperate from your story. Keep it up.
Stroma chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Very good.
Gloworm41 chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Well you are right that is a heck of a cliffy. Hopefully Gibbs and Co. will get to Tony soon - being shot in the stomach doesn't bode well for our dashing Second in Command. Very nice job on this, please update soon.
Meilea2010 chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Great. Tony is in deep trouble now and it's up to Gibbs and company to find him and very quickly. since Rivkin is determined to kill Tony. Great story. Looking forward to hearing from you and getting the next chapter up and running.

One last question; you don't plan on killing Tony? now do you? Wouldn't do that to us, now would you?
Gloworm41 chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Great job on this - I acatually thought the length of this chapter was better. So is Eli a relative of Michael? Please update soon.
netball007 chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Hey this is a really great story and I can't wait to read more.