Reviews for Superman: The Last Son of Krypton
OTP-Obsessions chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
U probably don't respond to reviews but I was wondering if these stories followed the superman. Returns plotline at all? Like thatjason is his son because I like stories about Jason and Lois and Clark and such
Kentor1701 chapter 34 . 6/25/2011
I absolutely love this story. I am a huge Superman fan. The origin story was the most detailed I have ever read. Very well written. Some typos but over all a detailed non rushing story that keeps you hanging on every word. I would love to see this book in print. Thank you for such experience reading this story.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 35 . 3/26/2011
loved reading it look forward to the next part.
Lambor Terror Lep chapter 35 . 3/26/2011
Great Story well done.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 34 . 3/20/2011
Sad chapter. A talking head. How much fun.
Master of the Boot chapter 25 . 3/11/2011
Ah kryptonite, superman's . . . uh . . . kryptonite!

Nothing like an intense fight to get the blood boiling.

Master of the Boot chapter 24 . 3/11/2011
Excellent chapter here. Maggie Sawyer is an awesome character, as evidenced by the animated series. But you've done a stunning job of her in this one I have to confess.

I love the interaction between her and Turpin, it's awesome, realistic and fun to watch.

And now Corben has stumbled onto Lex's hidden lair. Reminds me of the Superman movie. (Gene Hackman was one of my favorite Lex Luthors.)

ANd now Metallo is back for more!

Superman, save me! Ah, good times.

Master of the Boot chapter 23 . 3/11/2011
Intense chapter. It reminded me of the animated series but a lot more intense.

ta

Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 33 . 3/6/2011
Bizarro, Bizarro, Bizarro. Just like his name. Love the chapter. Metallo next weeeeeeeeeeeee.
Master of the Boot chapter 22 . 3/2/2011
this is a great chapter, another classic scene of Superman.

I guess that all Superheroes owe superman a debt of grattiude. He was the first modern Superhero as we understand it. He's the one that started it all and I suppose I'm glad for it :)

Viva la Superheroes!

Master of the Boot chapter 21 . 3/2/2011
This is a great chapter. The really good part is where Lex asks what the army will do with Superman. I like that part because buried somewhere in the greed and loathing there is a spark of concern for Clark. But only a spark.

the part with Corben was great. It reminded me of Robocop with a touch of the scene in Batman where the Joker asks for a mirror. Great job with the detail about the light not affecting his vision or needing to blink. That is very creepy.

And the famous interview with Superman :D Way to hit a high note.

Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 32 . 2/28/2011
Party time! Great chapter.
Master of the Boot chapter 20 . 2/22/2011
i loved the Paralells to robocop in this one. I love that movie to this day and rightly so.

Great chapter here and I think that you've truly got the spirit of Superman down.

and for all that he's done, i do feel pity for John Corben. He's much worse off than in the animated series.

Master of the boot
Master of the Boot chapter 19 . 2/20/2011
That's the crux of Luthor's hatred for Superman, rejection. I think you do a perfect job of this meeting between them. I can just smell the tension in the room.

Great stuff.

ta

Master of the Boot chapter 18 . 2/20/2011
This is truly an excellent story. I love how you take Metallo and expand on his history and give him far more character than he ever had. It goes back to the reality that the people who hurt us the most are the ones we know. In a way, Corben is both an enemy of clark and Lex in more ways than one. It's like fate is coming back to take these men to where they once were.

Excellent story. I love what you've done to Metallo. I also liked how Tess thought he was made of metal. Giggles.