Reviews for Change
Euiko Tsukemo chapter 31 . 6/22/2014
I turned back to Regulus to tell him this, and found him down on one knee with a small black box in his hands...
OMG! This part right here I want to squeal and curse u at the same time how could u leave me with a cliffhanger like that but I'm pretty sure I know what he is about to do I hope no one interrupts them that would make me want to bash someone with a pillow ;) on another note AWESOME WORK I have read other Harry potter fanfictions but this one is one of the best one of the reasons I favorited it that way if anyone looks at my favorite story list they will see urs I there
TheMuggleBornPrincess chapter 18 . 12/9/2013
I love this story... So much! It's my new favourite! I reccomend for this chapter: Pleading and Revealing.
soul-moon-lover chapter 31 . 7/22/2012
Ok so I know this paragraph is from a few chapters back, but its one of my favorite.

"Because," Regulus said softly, "We have to fight to reach the top. Without hard times, there would be no easy ones. Without downs, there would be no ups. Without evil, there would be no good. We have to push through the hard times to get to the good ones. Maybe it isn't right. Maybe it isn't fair. But that's the way it is. One of these days, going through all of this will pay off for you."

This was such a great story.
ausumist chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
He just met the stranger and now he is kissing her? The guy moves fast.
LokabrennaStar chapter 32 . 5/19/2012
Wow this story is amazing...I read it all in one day,I can't believe I haven't come across it before!so addictive and love your oc!I love that you used regulus,his character is always overlooked and has so much potential and I liked the way you portrayed him,ahh it was awesome!
Kitten in the Shadows chapter 31 . 5/9/2012
So I normally never read books about long lost sisters/twin/brother/cousin etc etc of Harry Potter. But I really like your writing and your stories, and love time travel to the marauder's time books, so I thought that I might as well give the story a try. I'm so glad I did! I loved the whole story and barely could put it down to go to sleep and class(I actually ended up going to sleep two hours late so I could read 'just one chapter more'). The whole story was great, suspenseful, and had a really good plot. I was pleasantly surprised when she ended up with Regulus, I liked the twist when James, Lily, Sirius, and Remus went forward in time. I loved Nichole's character, her anger issues, her fun quirks, her manipulative abilities, I love what a well developed character she is. The ending is very cute, and I can't wait to go and read the sequel! But every bit of this story was great, and I've loved it to bits. Really good writing!
Rosiline chapter 32 . 7/7/2011
great story, loved reading it!
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 30 . 4/3/2011
SQUEEEEEEAAAAAAALLLLLLL! AGAIN!
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 23 . 4/3/2011
Why weren't you pleased with this chapter? It was bloody brilliant!
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 16 . 4/3/2011
VOMIT! THAT IS SO DISGUSTING! And why did Sirius frown about his Godfathership? It lackeths senseth.
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 14 . 4/3/2011
SQUEEEEAAAAALLLLLLLLLL! I've always LOVED James and Lily, so this makes me SOOOO happy!
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
Shit! Now they have to tell them!
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
I'm such a wimp. I cried. Again.
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
SAD! That would just KILL Harry...I think it would break anyone to lose any member of your family, much less the last one.
Tmbookworm chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
Ok, this story is awesome. I've been wondering for a while how Nicole is 15 and is Harry's sister because that means she's two years younger, but James and Lily died when Harry was one. Just wondering!