Reviews for Reflections on Being a Toy
ZeAwesomeHetalian chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Ahhh i love it i love it i love it! 00 well written, very in character, just everything is amazing.
Randompersonblahblahblah chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Amazing.I love how you worded it,and, well...EVERYTHING
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Amazing. Best OneShot I've read in a while. I like how you explain the reason why even after all those years in Andy's bedroom, Jessie and Buzz didn't seem to get any closer with eacho other. 'Cuz that's true. They've been in the same place for so long, but their feelings towards each other [with the help of Spanish Buzz] didn't really come out 'till the 3rd movie.

Also, the whole the-way-Jessie-is-the-way-she-is-because-she-was-programmed-to-be-that-way thing is just...perfect. And so well written. And certainly got me thinking, lol. I just overall loved this story. I hope you write more! :]
haughtymelodic chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Oh girl, this was just wonderful. It is so nice to see what your writing is like in another fandom and although I don't know too much about Toy Story, I thought this piece was just great. Your characterisation is excellent and you paint a lovely picture through Jessie's inner monologue.

You also do third person brilliantly. I think you should write more in this POV.

X's For Eyes chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Hmm. Well, now, I reckon that perhaps, most definitely, and beyond no shadow of a doubt you should continue this masterpiece. It is a wonderful reframing of Jessie's perspective, and her attraction to Buzz is incredibly interesting from a character-driven standpoint. She's not necessarily romantically attracted to him in the same way that he is to her; she's just feisty, and wants to get a rise out of him to prove to herself that she can. It's very in-character for her. And she's so intelligent about her origins here - I speak particularly about the "self-important men in a 1950's office" line - and yet so vulnerable and childlike at the same time. This dynamism is why I've been always been drawn to Jessie, but could never really figure out why. I'd love to read more, if you would be so kind to write it. )
linklover77 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I really, really like this story! Very well done! I love Jessie, and I'm glad you focused on JUST her! :D Great job and I hope you will write more one-shots!
GirlNextDoor228 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This was absolutely marvelous, you truly showed Jessie's emotions perfectly and I really enjoyed reading this one-shot. Congratulations on a REALLY cute story :D
Miss Mudblood chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This is beautifully written, and I absolutely adored every word. You captured Jessie's thoughts perfectly to me, and it seemed very in-character. Fantastic job, I loved it!

Your reader,

Miss Mudblood
Crimsongypsy chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Yeah, pretty much in love with this. Your characterization of Jessie is great and I love your descriptions :D
Chaney chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This was very cute! I liked how, despite being "alive" for decades, Jessie still thinks of love in a child-like light. It's how much time someone spends with you, how often they talk to you. I like that she recognizes something is different with Buzz now and she doesn't quite understand it, but she enjoys it.
dmwcool1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Very well written. When I read this I feel like I'm in Jessie's mind and feels what she is feeling. Good Job!