Reviews for The Badgerfrog Kiss
MareRox chapter 16 . 3/6
i love it! 3 toko
EndlessChains chapter 16 . 2/19/2015
A well done story. Just adorable with how the story went. The Amin reason looking for Zuko's mother but the journey was enjoyable with Toph interacting with Zuko at times as well as the transition that they have from the beginning to end. Cute interactions as well as there being a plot. The extra chapter was a nice welcome to wrap up the story. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Riska Kuruta404 chapter 16 . 2/17/2015
thx 4 the extra chapter! i REALLY like it! have you watched legend of korra? lin's father is kanto. but i hope kanto is the nick name that toph give to zuko :3
i really hope it!

please make more toko fic! XD
Riska Kuruta404 chapter 15 . 2/17/2015
i love it! you are so talented! yey! TOKO godness! XD
WillowEchoRiver chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
I just read this story again, because if I remember correctly, this story basically led to me deciding to ship Toko :) anyway, reading it again it's still great! I love it. And the banter is wonderful! I just really really enjoyed it. Good job! So much fun! I love it.
IAmTheVisual chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
LMAO!
IAmTheVisual chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
THAT WAS SOOOO CUTE!
IAmTheVisual chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Toko goodness
Memory25 chapter 10 . 11/28/2013
'entitled' to bow? I think that's the wrong word? Should be required.
Otakugirl 13 chapter 16 . 10/26/2013
Short and sweet. Just enough to satisfy any Toko craving. :)
Digi-fanCatt chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
Lovely. :3
Songbook12 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Fave line- 'I'm actually surprisingly fine with this'.
Selias chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
This sort of came out of nowhere. One minute he's going to help Aang out, and the next Toph is jealous that he's spending time with some farmer's daughter.
thentherewasIA chapter 16 . 11/17/2012
asdfghjkl;
omg. its beautiful! Q U Q
Kandescent Shades chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
THAT was exactly what I needed to read. ) Well done. I loved everything from the dialogue to the characters. Toph and Zuko are so cute together and you made it seem perfect. Keep em' comin'.