Reviews for I Hate Fish
Kala-Warrior18 chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
This story's plot and characters need to be developed more, and spacing paragraphs is NEEEDED. Not saying this story could've have went somewhere, but it rushed through in making it more unique and eye-catching. I just did not see the characters relationships and personalities being presented.
HinataSoup chapter 11 . 5/5/2016
So cute and love is beautiful to have
HinataSoup chapter 4 . 5/5/2016
Sad, but so cute... and Yes someone is her hero abit
HinataSoup chapter 3 . 5/4/2016
That's sad... TT I am not fond of Deidara like some, but I still feel bad for him
HinataSoup chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
I so thought Might Guy (or what ever his name is spelled or so forth?) I thought he'd be a teacher of p.e... or maybe he'd cause people problems with his intensity?
HeartJacker13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Kisame is huge, by the way. He's 6'3", not what you said. Itachi is 5'6".
Anim3Hugg3r chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
Imma crying... MAKE IT STOPPPPPP
Dede-Green chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
I really loved this chapter, especislly how it clearly shows your intelect and research skills :) and I didnt think this chapter was too cheesy, I have definetly seen worse :') not saying that cheesycis bad :)
Dede-Green chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Great chapter and I love the details of the lemon..., btw bala means idiot :)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
Sorry, but this story seriously sucked. It was confusing. Like seriously, why didn't they break in the house or call the police just to make sure? Kisame knew about Steven. Sheesh. Make some more sense in the future.
The phantom's girl chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
i love the cow doing the hula in a tutu while it meows like a dolphin part funny as hell
LadySesshy chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Actually baka means idiot, not stupid.
Luka'sBlade chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I don't like the plot, the main character and the way other characters were portrayed. Otherwise I did like the writing style and the main idea of the story, the thing is I didn't quite love the way the story developed itself. Nice job tho!
chibibaka-chan chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I have read this entire story and I still can't understand why this doesn't have more reviews, I just can't, as a die hard kisame fan this story gave me so many feels my head imploded on itself, I know I may seem to be exaggerating but its true :D your story was awesome and I loved it, you keep up those sexy kisame lemons. ;D
* kisame love for all * w 3 3 3