Reviews for I Hate Fish
Anim3Hugg3r chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
Imma crying... MAKE IT STOPPPPPP
Dede-Green chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
I really loved this chapter, especislly how it clearly shows your intelect and research skills :) and I didnt think this chapter was too cheesy, I have definetly seen worse :') not saying that cheesycis bad :)
Dede-Green chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Great chapter and I love the details of the lemon..., btw bala means idiot :)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
Sorry, but this story seriously sucked. It was confusing. Like seriously, why didn't they break in the house or call the police just to make sure? Kisame knew about Steven. Sheesh. Make some more sense in the future.
The phantom's girl chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
i love the cow doing the hula in a tutu while it meows like a dolphin part funny as hell
LadySesshy chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Actually baka means idiot, not stupid.
Luka'sBlade chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I don't like the plot, the main character and the way other characters were portrayed. Otherwise I did like the writing style and the main idea of the story, the thing is I didn't quite love the way the story developed itself. Nice job tho!
chibibaka-chan chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I have read this entire story and I still can't understand why this doesn't have more reviews, I just can't, as a die hard kisame fan this story gave me so many feels my head imploded on itself, I know I may seem to be exaggerating but its true :D your story was awesome and I loved it, you keep up those sexy kisame lemons. ;D
* kisame love for all * w 3 3 3
Roxy chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
OH MY GAWD... I LOVE IT
icantcarryonmywaywordson chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
I LOVED this story! It was so awesome! There's not enough Kisame x of stories out there
deleted account tbh chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
*squee* There ARE other Kisame fans(*cough*molesters*cough*) out there! :D

I love the story so far, but I was really sad when Dei died... And honestly I just want to punch Madison's stepdad, so I was cheering Kisame on when he beat him up. xD

Madison and Kisame are so cute together... Okay, I'm gonna read the rest of the story now. :P
DarkStarlet chapter 11 . 11/2/2010
That was amazing! Recently been having a thing for Kisame, and this was the cherry at the top of Kisame fanfics!

Nice one Dena!
somekindofzombie chapter 11 . 10/31/2010
loved your stpry x3 one of my favs
Itachifangirl4life chapter 11 . 10/31/2010
such a touchin story ) i luved it
spider fingers chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
The story itself, though not the best work I've stumbled upon, didn't seem bad but I stopped reading after chapter 1. It wasn't the writing or character or anything; I got tired of reading those huge blocks of text.

Fanfiction automatically double-spaces the paragraphs for a reason. Try to avoid too much description, and try to seperate paragraphs better to improve the flow.

But from what I've read, you have a quirky way of writing. Keep on writing! c:

love, M.C.