Reviews for Life Is For The Alive, Not Dead
Whispurrs chapter 40 . 4/23/2012
Wow. Just. Wow.

I am sorry, but my brain is dissolving from its incomprehendible epicness, it's...I shall have review again when I can fully comprehend this work of art...

In about 30 years time then ;D
The infamous hogwarts jaguar00 chapter 40 . 1/9/2012
OMST! That was incredible! I wasn't sure at frst, but I then loved it! Sooooooo much and you made me cry! That was so mean of her Father!I lovett! I like how she is now Johanna Hope, but why does Sweeney think she is his Johanna? Anyways, still incredible and I'm now starting to read everything else you've written!
bethalani chapter 40 . 10/22/2011
Wow. What else can I say other than that this is one of the best stories I've ever read on fanfiction? I've spent all day reading this - no, seriously. I didn't even stop to watch Merlin. Your writing style is epic and the plot was really well thought out!
bethalani chapter 25 . 10/22/2011
"Ohmygoodness, I had Sweeney Todd headbanging!" xD BEST LINE EVER!
AliceLikeFireflies chapter 40 . 8/10/2011
THIS STORY DESERVES A REVIEW, AND I DON'T USUALLY GIVE OUT REVIEWS! :D

I love this story, and how it has a bitter sweet ending

Why don't more people read this?

I might even make a banner!
Comfortably Plump chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
I Like this story. I think Joey is a very interesting character. I love how she is totally comfortable with Sweeney and Mrs. Lovett like theyre long time friends or something.
Comfortably Plump chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
slashersister chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
im gessing joey was in a mental ward for something just from some clues in this one
Another Imagineer chapter 40 . 6/24/2011
SPOILERS AHEAD!

I read the sequels before I read this one actually. *Blushes shepishly*. But I have o be frank here... IT WAS AWESOME! Mr. Turpin, Mr Pirelli, and Beadle Bamford made me laugh. Ugh, Shannon was such a mean girl... I was like WHAAAAT? when Joey caught Ant kissing her. All in all, it was lovely. Great job!
Erica Lovett chapter 40 . 6/15/2011
I have to say, i found the sequals before this one. I haven't read them yet, because I decided to read the first one first, and I am very glad I did. I loved it. I actually cried, and though I get very into books and stories, that rarely happens. The best part was Joey coming back, to find Sweeney still there, aswell as how her (biological) dad and Grace stayed there for so long. I can't wait until I read the others!

Erica
LovelyLittleMissMay chapter 40 . 5/26/2011
Nice I love your story it was great and I cried when her dad and grace left
LovelyLittleMissMay chapter 26 . 5/26/2011
Hehe, I love Halloween it's my birthday but I haven't dressed up for ages ( I miss it heaps) and your story is awesome!
CadyD chapter 40 . 5/14/2011
This story is so perfect. I loved it! Especially the way Joey would mention currently famous bands, singers, actors, and even phrases. It literally made me laugh out loud at some points. xD And then again, the ending was fondly emotional, if that makes any sense. I don't usually get emotional over endings, (not normally, anyway) but that was just wonderful, heh. I, surprisingly enough for me, came somewhat close to crying. I'd actually go as far as saying it moved me. I definitely got a feeling close to goosebumps at the very end when Joey walked into the barber shop as an adult, waiting, and just when she was about to doubt, she heard suddenly, "There's a hole in the world like a great black pit, and the vermin of the world inhabit it, and its morals aren't worth what a pig could spit, and it goes by the name of..." "London." I probably had an expression on that had this :D mixed with :) when Sweeney appeared. I feel it gave that sweetly sinister ending that was pretty much required, because I can't really picture it ending any other way now!

Funny though, still, the way Joey and Sweeney bonded so well at some points, even though they were very different. Oh, and speaking of which, Sweeney's entrance in Chapter 4...was EPIC. Loved that too! It certainly felt the way it should have, and most certainly when you're writing about a character like him. Mrs. Lovett was quite in character as well. You really did a great job with both of them.

Wonderful story, overall. This is probably the first story on here that really made me feel with every single emotion I had. xD I'm currently trying to come up with a plot just as great and moving for a Sweeney Todd fanfiction of my own. Great job on this one though! Once again, I loved it!
Samuel Fox chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Hello again! I'm rereading the series now, and I just can't get over how great it is. I can really relate to Joey's problems, as I'm going through a similar depression right now, (although I'm not suicidal like she is, don't worry!) I'll write more chapter specific stuff as I go through the stories.

Viva Sweeney (lol),

Sam Fox

:-)
elizabethbennet3553 chapter 40 . 1/29/2011
She named her kids after them!Phenomenal ending. Suppose I should go read the other one, shouldn't I?