Reviews for The Tradition in the Story
BM73 chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
Thank you for a lovley story! I love B&B fluff, so this story suits me perfect!
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
Loved both stories. :)
leoshunny1985 chapter 8 . 10/13/2010
love it
legggate chapter 9 . 9/30/2010
I really liked this bit of fluff and would love to see more of this universe. Thanks for sharing.
hann789 chapter 9 . 9/14/2010
I very much enjoyed the 'Story' fics and I hope that you decided to revisit this storyline soon!
TravelingSue chapter 9 . 9/9/2010
Adorable... loved it.
bblover228 chapter 9 . 9/6/2010
I really enjoyed the story. You did a really good job. I look forward to reading moer of your stories.
tracysgate chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Ok, I suck at leaving reviews. I'm a bad reader *smacks back of hand*

but i just ready both of your "story" stories :P and i loved them.

i'm usually really nervous reading this ship cause i hate when its not done right.

yours was great. i think you got everyones voicies just right.

i admit Bones is a little OOC but i think the idea is that she HAS been slowly changing since shes known booth. and When they finally get together and she enbraces that i think this is exactly what she will be like.

:) beautiful stories. i sould love to see more... about mini- booth mark II :)
MiseryMaker chapter 9 . 9/2/2010
I think we could all use more stories like this one! I really think you did justice to the happiness they could find together. Reading about the simple, everyday little things that made them closer together and happy was wonderful. I smiled reading every single chapter.

I do hope you'll bring this one back and that you'll write other stories, too! Now that I'm hooked on your writing, I think you should do much more of it!

Bravo! Thank you for telling this story so wonderfully!
Kate56 chapter 9 . 9/2/2010
This was so stinkin' good. Loved the whole piece. Please keep bringing the fluff. I think we are going to need it this season.
semprence86 chapter 9 . 9/2/2010
i think you should definitely do a sequel to this story its really they can have a few kids and parker can finally come live with them *sigh* in a perfect world

great job please do a sequel
luckywynner86 chapter 9 . 9/2/2010
Cute story!
mendenbar chapter 9 . 9/2/2010
I have gotten a lot of enjoyment from your "Story" series. Definitely hope to read more in it in the future.
Tartantrace chapter 9 . 9/2/2010
Really enjoyed this story - looking forward to your next works ;0)
cheysma2000 chapter 9 . 9/2/2010