Reviews for Champion: A Long Road To Love
MangoLoveUrStory chapter 16 . 1/20
Errrmm one of the best stories one the web but a four year really? UPDATE!
Brawler883 chapter 15 . 12/27/2015
Where is the next chapter man this is like the best story on this website and if you don't finish it ima cry
Lolprefghuh chapter 16 . 12/22/2015
Lollol
Brawler883 chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
I say you skip forward a few months to where they both have all their hoenn badges Mays has a blaziken and is a really good trainer and they are taking the next six months to do some serious training like ash did so long ago. Of course do this after him misty and Brock make up. Btw ash will be able to train at full strength since may has become a really good trainer at this is just what I want to see from the series but I hope it helps you get some ideas flowing because this is by far your best series
Brawler883 chapter 16 . 12/9/2015
I love it make sure that you still make ash keep up his strength with training and also when is the next one its been like a few years
The Truth of Words chapter 16 . 11/13/2015
Isn't a week a period in which seven days progress? At least that is what a weak is to me.
Thewritter1996 chapter 16 . 10/2/2015
Great story but a new chapter would be great aswell
giboh92 chapter 16 . 10/1/2015
Update soon...
Guest chapter 16 . 9/5/2015
D: I hope nothing bad happend to the auther DDDD:
Satoshi Taichi chapter 7 . 5/6/2015
Even worse here. The elite for have YEARS of EXPERIENCE and Ash only beat them after 3 YEARS of training. BULLSHIT. JUST STOP WRITING, PLEASE!
Satoshi Taichi chapter 6 . 5/6/2015
I read the story up till now but I'm sorry to say that this is BULLSHIT!
Firstly league battles are not 3-vs-3. Especially not in the semi final or final. If you want to make your format different, forgoing prelims for the actual tournament and cutting it from 7 matches to 5, fine. But this is just ridiculous.
Your way of using moves is also retarded. Protect is a full, spherical shield. Not a small wall type one which can be bypassed, allowing the person to hit from behind. Ridiculous.
It's impossible to become that strong in just a year, there are more than just rookies in the league you know, VETERANS with YEARS of EXPERIENCE.
Also no one matures or changes that quickly. Especially Ash, who is a stupid idiot, denser than a brick, suddenly deciding that he needs to go off to train is too smart for him. Then maturing so much when there, in a year, is just stupid. Also you simply cannot grow tall and grow a six pack in a single year, irrelevant of how harsh his training was, or how often he fought his Pokemon.
Also certain Pokemon like Bulbasaur and Squirtle did not want to evolve, but you made them anyways in the belief that finals forms are the only powerful ones. I doubt Pikachu's future in this fic.
To be honest I'm disappointed. While this fic had potential at first now I just find it ridiculous garbage which I have been put off of. You have work to do.
P.S - Your timeline is wrong. It was only 2 months to the league, not a year.
Pokeshipper859 chapter 16 . 4/21/2015
If you're there please update. I want to read it until the end.
Lover of Pokemon chapter 16 . 3/9/2015
Great story! I hope you get over your writers block and continue this story!
Bodes chapter 16 . 10/18/2014
Update
bloodmoon633 chapter 16 . 9/28/2014
Can you plz get the next chapter up soon so I can read it.