Reviews for Champion: A Long Road To Love
Thewritter1996 chapter 16 . 10/2
Great story but a new chapter would be great aswell
giboh92 chapter 16 . 10/1
Update soon...
D: I hope nothing bad happend to the auther DDDD:
Satoshi Taichi chapter 7 . 5/6
Even worse here. The elite for have YEARS of EXPERIENCE and Ash only beat them after 3 YEARS of training. BULLSHIT. JUST STOP WRITING, PLEASE!
Satoshi Taichi chapter 6 . 5/6
I read the story up till now but I'm sorry to say that this is BULLSHIT!
Firstly league battles are not 3-vs-3. Especially not in the semi final or final. If you want to make your format different, forgoing prelims for the actual tournament and cutting it from 7 matches to 5, fine. But this is just ridiculous.
Your way of using moves is also retarded. Protect is a full, spherical shield. Not a small wall type one which can be bypassed, allowing the person to hit from behind. Ridiculous.
It's impossible to become that strong in just a year, there are more than just rookies in the league you know, VETERANS with YEARS of EXPERIENCE.
Also no one matures or changes that quickly. Especially Ash, who is a stupid idiot, denser than a brick, suddenly deciding that he needs to go off to train is too smart for him. Then maturing so much when there, in a year, is just stupid. Also you simply cannot grow tall and grow a six pack in a single year, irrelevant of how harsh his training was, or how often he fought his Pokemon.
Also certain Pokemon like Bulbasaur and Squirtle did not want to evolve, but you made them anyways in the belief that finals forms are the only powerful ones. I doubt Pikachu's future in this fic.
To be honest I'm disappointed. While this fic had potential at first now I just find it ridiculous garbage which I have been put off of. You have work to do.
P.S - Your timeline is wrong. It was only 2 months to the league, not a year.
Pokeshipper859 chapter 16 . 4/21
If you're there please update. I want to read it until the end.
Lover of Pokemon chapter 16 . 3/9
Great story! I hope you get over your writers block and continue this story!
Bodes chapter 16 . 10/18/2014
bloodmoon633 chapter 16 . 9/28/2014
Can you plz get the next chapter up soon so I can read it.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
Guest chapter 16 . 8/28/2014
I am loving this story please keep writing its awesome!
I-Nex-I chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
Firstly only Giratina can learn shadow force legit, we'll besides an event darkrai bit that doesn't count, and secondly, hyper beam (a normal type move) hurt gengar. A ghost type. A ghost type. Ghost type. Ghost. Type. I am appalled.
7000jack chapter 16 . 7/19/2014
Can you finish this please. It is a great story and I would love to see it continue
muzafarmansoor97 chapter 16 . 6/20/2014
please fallout96 complete this story you are a remarkable writter your fans are waiting from long time don't leave them like this
Joseph Hendrie chapter 16 . 6/12/2014
well nice plot so far so is misty and brock and ash getting back to being friends ?
is ash going to meet lance without may for the real reason he went to hoenn ?
and will may find out ash is not there for fun and games but to help the three pokemon ?
well where is drew at i throught that he would be in this story to and may was not into doing but the other thing like in the anime series ?