Reviews for All I Think About Is You
One of the best Zuko fanfics i've read, very well written. Hope you write more of them :)
Fanfictions4ever chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Seriously one of the best Zuki or Suko ship story i hav read an ive read all of them im a senior on here beem here for a long time i wish continue with this story it needs to be done its soo good an also this is no longer a crack ship but a true most likely to happen ok see u soon
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I had to look twice at the publishing date on this fic, to be sure it was written -nearly two years- before Part 2 of "The Promise" came out. Truth is, you make one heckuva strong case for what everyone else used to call a crackship!
underlings chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Asdfghjkl;

This was wonderful to read; I have a soft spot for Suki/Zuko, and you really did them both justice here. I really liked the idea of a garden, and how Suki was the one to suggest a city (Republic City?) "that belongs to everybody! That way everyone would be comfortable. It'd be a great sign of the new era, and it'd be a clean slate – not a city destroyed by war, not a city belonging to one culture, but a city that belongs to everyone!"

They both had a wonderful dynamic, and. Ugh. Great story.
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I don't usually read romance fics for A:tLA, but this was really good:)
Sakurane chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
That was really fantastic... I want Zuko and Suki together so much now!
SunflowerIce chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
thats very well written and I really love your story
BlueLion chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This one is very well done - doesn't give the a black-and-white-view, and naive perceptions of relationships - sometimes people aren't meant for one another, if they're in love. It finishes somewhat open-ended - is this meant as oneshot or can we expect a sequel?
zutarababe chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
whoa tht was... awesome.

its not completed is it?
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Usher is a complete and utter jerk but DAMN HIS MUSIC IS FLY~ x3 You have good tastes. You really do. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. *cuddles the Zuko/Suki* Now I watch "The Boiling Rock" and that's all I can pretty much see now thankd to you... xPP

You are quite the talented lady, Madame. I'm honored to be working with you and your mad skillz to pwn all.

~ Val
Flashfight chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This is honestly one of the best fanfictions I've ever read.

Hopefully youll write more.
Gem W chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Hmm, is this a one-shot or will there be more? I'm hoping for the latter. That was seriously really good. Everyone was very in character and the whole thing was actually really believable. I'm a big fan of this odd crack ship, so I enjoyed this.
Loopy777 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Dang, that ending was like a punch to the gut. I guess it goes to show that you really did a great job setting up Toph, Iroh, and their ambiguous relationship. Excellent work!
The Jabberwock of OZ chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
hehe

hey there Auri

wow

sorry for that i am absentminded in these things

i thought i reviewed

anyways i do love this fic whether it is continuing or not

it sure seemed sort of light in the beginning

i felt that Zuko was still getting used to the throne and was temperamental

as the fights got harder i assumed a certain end would come

but i got but a...

well you could call it a Saner end for the closing

i hope to read more later

Ja
Pirate Ninjas of the Abyss chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Wow that was good. I can't think of a single thing to say besides, Wow. Go Sukko and Zue!