Reviews for Girlfriends 100 drabbles
norishima chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Very OOC Mari/Akko in this chapter, but i seriously don't give a damn. Their hilariousness was absolutely ecstatic! Man, i'm still buzzing from the laughs. :)) X)) xD

As for desired characters to be: My good side says "Mari" and my bad side says "Dark Willow". ;)

Keep up the good work. TTFN
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
This chapter was fantastic and w00t for Sugi/Tamamin!
ANBUShizuka chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
Hey, not a bad start. Gotta tell you, though, 100 drabbles will take a while. I've got my own to do as well, so I understand. I wish you luck and plus, I can offer spelling/grammar help. So, when you want any checking done, just send me a message. Later!

~Jou
Ordile chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
You should update. :D I love the comedy in this. It really makes me laugh. :D And I love the betting scene. :D I almost died of laughter. Haha. Anyways, they were a bit OOC. Mostly Mari. Other than that it was awesome. I'm looking forward to your updates. :D
Anonymous chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
I want a cookie D

(And a next chapter with it :p)
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
YES FOREVER YURI! Great chapter keep up the good work!
akane chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Another amazingly fantastic chapter, i love your history.
Hikaru Yamamoto chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
Love it. Why did it take so long to update? I was waiting for the chapter! Anyway, I'm liking this bet, reminds of Akko and Mari's bet in my GF drabbles, you know without the sexual favors. Mari is devious!
Hikaru Yamamoto chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Nice! The period thing made me laugh so hard! We all know girls not including me use that as an excuse. Hehe,I'm a legend? That's great you really boosted my ego! I'd be honored to be in your fic. Tell me about it in a PM okay? I'm still reviewing you,so I hope you review my GF drabbles!
Donthaveaname chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Hi !

Those 2 chapters were quiet interresting, however be careful with the OCC... I must say, I have a hard time recognize Akko and Mari there... It was interresting to read, and I'm looking foreward to next chapter, just... Be carefull with the OCC.
Hikaru Yamamoto chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Haha! That was awesome! For stuttering it's either way really but the most popular is t-this way. Good luck to you and this goal. I look forward to this for sure. Didn't expect Mari's dad to act like that but it makes him cooler. Lucky you, you can stop after 100. I must continue my drabbles for a very looooooooong time. As long as people review.