Reviews for Apple for the Teacher
I think it would be a great story line if the twins got a sequel, growing up, school, friends, first crushes, the whole nine yards would be really cute.
FluffyPuppy333 chapter 36 . 7/14
Did this story get revised? I read it a long time ago and came back to re-read it, but the story seems slightly different from I remember.
elohiniar chapter 36 . 5/16
Wow you did a really good job and to think you were in high school when you started this it’s very impressive
avatargrl11 chapter 27 . 4/6
Did Sesshomaru retrieve the necklace he gave to Rin after she was abducted?
-avatargrl11
SetoRJK-Kaiba chapter 36 . 2/11
Loved it. Please write others, it was everything I could say.
salsas100 chapter 11 . 1/21
I don't understand how the "you're using me" problem was resolved. It feels like he sidestepped the question with the answer of I choose you. If I was Ron this would not have been enough to make me feel alright.
Interesting fic
A.H Blake chapter 1 . 8/11/2018
Amazing
Guest chapter 30 . 8/9/2018
Okay so the plot was good and I really enjoyed it but Rin was so annoying, bratty, spoiled, and most of all rude. It was so cringey reading the story as her personality got worse. I know you tried to make her into a strong and independent young women but she was too bipolar. I understand the attitude was due to the whole mating possessiveness and emotion transfer effect but it was too much. I tried to finished the story hoping she’ll get better but I can’t anymore. Thanks for finishing the story though. Maybe I’ll finishe it one day.
imalittledead chapter 36 . 7/1/2018
Good job! The story was very well done and I enjoyed it.
imalittledead chapter 18 . 7/1/2018
Wait didnt he already mention that they knew? Im so lost
MysticChemyst chapter 35 . 3/22/2018
Thank you for completing this story! It may be rough around the edges and need editing and grammar fixes in several places, but it is still an entertaining story and all the better for being completed. Thanks again for all of your hard work and being willing to share this with everyone. May you continue to grow and develop as a writer and best of luck to you!
MysticChemyst chapter 13 . 3/22/2018
At least 80% of your “wills” need to actually be “would” to keep the story consistent in verb tense.
MysticChemyst chapter 13 . 3/22/2018
A is for action is for AFFECT a verb. Effect is a noun. (This is just a rule of thumb. English, being the dumb pain in the ass it is, of course has exceptions, but don’t worry about that.)
MysticChemyst chapter 4 . 3/22/2018
Is this college or a boarding high school? I’m very confused. Also, shoulding Sesshomaru a bit (read: lot) mor conflicted about coming on to a student?

So far I am enjoying the story, although it does seem somewhat rushed in places and sometimes the tense switches between present and past disconcertingly.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/6/2017
You really made me dislike koga here I usually love him
1,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »