Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon Special Gaiden: Underworld Saga
Jeffrey chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
Good Chapter. Looks like being turned into there respective animals caused them to become much more closer! Witchmon is still Witchmon no matter what story she's in (But she's still cool). So there going to meet the high Deity's and I wonder what that dream was about (And Norse Mythology to boot, wonder what symbolism is behind it?).

Keep up the good work Dude!
LazerWulf chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
Great chapter. Got a little Komura action going on there! Or would it be Hitori? Whatever.

Belletiger BT chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
I knew this chapter was funny. I love Witchmon and her messy magic, and it was thanks to her that Kotori and Himura became closer. I also liked the dream scene of Kotori.

awesome chapter! cant wait to see more!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
Haha, I loved Witchmon's antics! Those poor guys! XD

Good chapter. I liked how Kotori and Himura bonded. Them becoming a raven and a wolf was fitting, especially Himura's former lone wolf persona.

Whoa, what's the deal with Kotori's dream? Creepy.

Update soon, Kanius-sama. _
Jeffrey chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
That was a good chapter. So that's how Inumon and Himura became partners! And in the next chapter Witchmon makes an appearance in this story (It's going to be an experience they will never forget).

Keep up the good work with this story Dude!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
Just caught the alert and read this.

I like where things are going. it's been an enjoyable prequel. We finally see Himura and Inumon's long partnership beginning.

Ha, I loved Himura's reaction to MetalSeadramon. XD

Kotori is not into the cutesy types like Rika. Now, I wonder how Himura will defrost Ice Queen.

Great chapter and a good fight with Kuzuhamon. Can't wait to see what hijinks the Underworld crew will face next chapter. Witchmon, huh? Sounds like trouble.

Can't wait for the next chapter, Kanius-sama! _b
Belletiger BT chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
wow, thats a great chapter. I loved Inumon's rescue and Seadramon's evolution. And you really made Kuzuhamon a b*cht, different and yet same in the mega x-ver series. heheh, next chapter should be funny since we will see Witchmon in there. I cant wait to see what will happen next!
LazerWulf chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
Great chapter, but I thought Inumon didn't get his collar until Anubimon sent him to the real world. (DoC Chapter 15) Seeing as his collar is a plot point, I felt it necessary to point that out.

Jeffrey chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
Good chapter! It's good how Kotori is warming up to Himura and I was glad he stood up to her! Wonder how everything will turn out? Keep up the good work!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
Sorries! Homework caught up with me! ;

It was cool seeing Himura meeting Kotori and Seadramon. Ah, and finally we get to see how he lost his eye.

OUCH! Getting stabbed in the eye by a Monochromon horn... for the lose. Half of face just got fubared! D:

Heh, so this is the same Kuzuhamon who competed with Renamon? Cool. Can't wait to see the Underworld crew save Inumon.

Neat chapter! Can't wait for the next one, Kanius-sama! _b
LazerWulf chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
Woo! Didn't expect the Monochromon to actually pop Himura's eye out of it's socket. At least now we know how he lost his eye. Good thing Byakko gave him a new one.

Belletiger BT chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
Awesome chapter! I really loved the meeting between Kotori and Himura, and I liked to see how Himura lost his eye at Underworld. And I see theu finally met their cerberumon friends. I cant wait to see Inumon's introdution in the story. Sure thing will be interesting.
Tensa-Zangetsu102 chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
Please update sooner!
Jeffrey chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
So this is where it all begins. This will be a good story and more info on Kotori and her realationship with Seadramon, Himura and Inumon. Good first chapter.
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Wow, you finally wrote this! Great start, Kanius-sama. The opening lines were very cryptic and gripping.

It was a good start. I really like the idea of Kotori being a female gogglehead. That needs to happen in an actual Digimon series.

I liked Kotori's interaction with Seadramon. I was moved when they shared each other's pain. _

Uh oh. Here comes trouble! Basilikmon!

Can't wait for Himura to met Kotori and Inumon. I'm looking forward to how the Underworld adventure plays out. _ b
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »