Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon Special Gaiden: Underworld Saga
LazerWulf chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
Great chapter, but I thought Inumon didn't get his collar until Anubimon sent him to the real world. (DoC Chapter 15) Seeing as his collar is a plot point, I felt it necessary to point that out.

Jeffrey chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
Good chapter! It's good how Kotori is warming up to Himura and I was glad he stood up to her! Wonder how everything will turn out? Keep up the good work!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
Sorries! Homework caught up with me! ;

It was cool seeing Himura meeting Kotori and Seadramon. Ah, and finally we get to see how he lost his eye.

OUCH! Getting stabbed in the eye by a Monochromon horn... for the lose. Half of face just got fubared! D:

Heh, so this is the same Kuzuhamon who competed with Renamon? Cool. Can't wait to see the Underworld crew save Inumon.

Neat chapter! Can't wait for the next one, Kanius-sama! _b
LazerWulf chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
Woo! Didn't expect the Monochromon to actually pop Himura's eye out of it's socket. At least now we know how he lost his eye. Good thing Byakko gave him a new one.

Belletiger BT chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
Awesome chapter! I really loved the meeting between Kotori and Himura, and I liked to see how Himura lost his eye at Underworld. And I see theu finally met their cerberumon friends. I cant wait to see Inumon's introdution in the story. Sure thing will be interesting.
Tensa-Zangetsu102 chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
Please update sooner!
Jeffrey chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
So this is where it all begins. This will be a good story and more info on Kotori and her realationship with Seadramon, Himura and Inumon. Good first chapter.
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Wow, you finally wrote this! Great start, Kanius-sama. The opening lines were very cryptic and gripping.

It was a good start. I really like the idea of Kotori being a female gogglehead. That needs to happen in an actual Digimon series.

I liked Kotori's interaction with Seadramon. I was moved when they shared each other's pain. _

Uh oh. Here comes trouble! Basilikmon!

Can't wait for Himura to met Kotori and Inumon. I'm looking forward to how the Underworld adventure plays out. _ b
Belletiger BT chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
awesome staring! I really liked how Seadramon and Kotori the way you add the staring with Kotori already dying really gave a especial touch for the chapter. Now next chapter Himura will arrive to Underworld and meet Kotori and his partner Inumon.

I cant wait to see what will happen next chapter!
LazerWulf chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Interesting. I never knew Kotori was a Goggle-head. It suits her, though.

25 | « Prev Page 1 2