Reviews for G E N E T I C S
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Why is ”shit” (as you entitle it) so fucking beautiful? I love it and it’s anything but shit.
Aesify chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
:(((
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Th first ever Badam fanfic. Still an amazing read a year later.
Zephyr Hearts chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
that wasn't bad D: i liked it
TheLegacyLives chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This is so not fagotry. It's not even homosexual.

odd though. angst is my thing darling
Bandbabe chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Whoa. Whoa. WHOA.

This was dark and twisty. More than lived up to the summary. I do appreciate the angst. It brought up uncomfortable questions (for the character) without a solid resolutions. Such is life. It's messy and sometimes issues aren't easily resolved. You captured that pretty well.
awriterscorned chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Wow, Bianca is cruel, even predatory in this piece. It's interesting that the woman who felt "creeped on" by Adam in the canon is assaulting him on the street and kind of taking advantage of his discomfort with his body. It's well done although a few grammar errors are there.

I agree...people need to STOP thinking Adam's a girl. If they watched the episode and paid attention they'd get it.

Degrassi did reveal that Adam's girl name is Gracie, not Chelsea though. They said it was going to be Chelsea but the episode differed.
gschelt chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
interesting. this story is fascinating, because in some ways i love its darkness but in some ways what you wrote is slightly repelling. provoking, too. i think it was meant to be. it's sort of rough & crude & not gentle at all, which i think is the whole point. i like it & dislike it at the same time, which is an impressive effect to have acheived. sort of similar to the same dynamic between the two characters, i suppose.

all in all, this story is great. i love the images you created.

i would probably like it a lot more if you used better grammar; the mistakes were pretty hard to ignore at times.
Shadokin chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Woh.

...

Woh.

I thought they wasn't any new Adam fanfics. Then I forgot about the M rated section.

This is just so well written. I can understand the feelings. I can relate to what's being put out here.

Fantastic job. Truly. I'm personally a Adam/Fiona shipper (for now, and because of that picture of them together) but I really enjoyed this. It was just... it was great. The description. The character's personalities. I felt like you also protrayed Adam's role as a transgender individual quite well. Great job! Seriously, this was just fabulous.

~Shadoki
NoLongerInUseSorry chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
So confused... Haha I love Adam!
soot chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
this is def. 1 of the better written fanfics considering most of the stuff on this site is crap. i really like your take on adam and his sexuality, so i'd look forward to it if u wrote more. BTW - i'd choose angst over cliched, fluffy shit any day
dex chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
you don't give yourself enough credit. this fic is great, much better than most of the horribly-written crap on this site.

seriously though, brilliant work.
turkey chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Adam's my favorite too. He's dorky, but cool.

I enjoyed the story, even though I don't enjoy Bianca and Adam together. I prefer Fiona and Adam.

Either way, it was good. I thought the angst fit, given Adam's situation. If he didn't feel like shit over his female body, it wouldn't make sense.

You should write more about Adam, fanfiction needs more of him.