Reviews for AF and UA remake project
Anonymous chapter 7 . 1/26
This made me cry 10 times!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
X Sophie Hermione Pond X chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
Cute update
The Cretin chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
Well...damn dude that was quick. Where'd they get married at? Vegas? Anyway, yeah it was cute. It was romantic. Like I've said before I always check what you post. This does kinda read like something you'd find in a newspaper but it wasn't bad. Always try to expand yourself, man. Hope to read about the honeymoon. You should write about their honeymoon getting interrupted. Ya know-maybe Vilgax, maybe someone else. Then again as I always say write how you want dude. Keep rockin
X Sophie Hermione Pond X chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
Cute
X Sophie Hermione Pond X chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
This story is so romantic I always love your work doc boy it's amazing to see what you come up with please update this soon
The Cretin chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
Hey I liked it. How's zat. This chap fit in well with the previous chap. Kudos. Hope to read more. Keep rockin
Ultimate10 chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
Wow! You used part of suggestions on two chapters

. That's pretty cool! This ch. Was pretty touching and romantic! Here's another suggestion from yours truly.

The next chapter should be a bwen scene! (Wink! Wink!) Ben moves back in with Gwen, you know...romantic stuff
The Cretin chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
Tragic...just tragic. Dude, you know how to hit with a sledgehammer out of nowhere. ARE YOU MESSING WITH US!...I got my eye on you doc...lol. Seriously, I liked it and as always its been great reading doc. I hope you update soon. Take care
BlindMaster chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
interesting chapter - exploring the terrible possibility that "Ben" is the grandson of Grandpa! Continual -!
Ultimate10 chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
It's very sad that Ben died...and that Ben actually drug Gwen to her death as well. Now for the next chapter here's what i would do. You don't have to do it... but i'm just giving suggestions.

*when they finally get into heaven God tells Ben even though his foster parents aren't his real parents they raised them as his own. and that he should give them a second chance.

God gives Ben and Gwen each a second chance for...well being heroes and putting there lives in front of others.
Ultimate10 chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
How about the next chapter be if Ben and Gwen head out to find Ben's real parents. only to find out they died suddenly in their sleep. Which makes Ben loose his emotions even more! Gwen is still there to support him.

*that's all i could come up with for now. i need to save my creativity for my first ever story on Fanfic, "Ultimate Fraud" But if i have time i'll get more on the subject!
Ultimate10 chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
this is pretty emotional...but good
The Cretin chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
Okay, I see it was a dream, okay we're back on track. And yeah, this was pretty touching. I thought this chap was pretty good. I'm interested in what comes next. I will say this- It's cool they're together but remember, they're living at her house now. While I can see her parents taking him in, I really can't see them letting those two share a room. Them falling asleep beside each other is alright but the parents are going to set some boundaries. By American standards they've been pretty generous to take Ben in but I'd say they'd be against the two sharing a room. However, this does give basis so that Ben can get his own place and hey, they can't say nothing about Gwen going over there, (she might even decide to move in with him...heh,heh). All the boy needs is a job. If you're going to give him one I would suggest something like designing video games or working at the local movie store. Just thought I put that out there but hey, this is your story and I have always enjoyed what you write. Hope everything's good with ya'll and hope to read more soon. Keep rockin
The Cretin chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
That was sad and tragic. I could see where he's coming from. I'd say that the longer some parents wait to tell their kid they are adopted the harder the kid might take it. The part with his death hit me out of left field. Where'd that come from? Hope this isn't the end.
The Cretin chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Well it was short, sweet, and fast. I could see that scenario happening. Hope everything's good with ya'll.