Reviews for Take It All Away
Anon chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Love the story. Little Kurt and Artie are adorable.

I work at a hospital and just wanted to point out that if a child is 12 or under a parent (or relative or legal guardian) HAS to be in the hospital room with the child at all times. The hospital would not have kicked Artie's mom out for the night, his dad and siblings probably would have been encouraged to leave when visiting hours ended though. Most hospitals have chairs that recline or even cots that can be wheeled into the room for the parent to sleep on.
Different Child chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
You are amazing! 33 would write more but my head is hurtin and i dizzy. 9 The joys of sicknesss. PM me and I'll explain more then. XD 3 LOVES!
Lyall of the Rose chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
You made me sob, just needed to let you know that. I really loved this, and I can totally see the canon posiblity in this. I like it much better then the whole 'Kurt's Mom was in the car with Artie and his Mom' plot device. Props for that.
Lycoris B chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
This. Was. ADORABLE! Absoluetely loved it; so sweet and fun!
IOTR chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
This story is so heartwarming. 3 I love bb!Kurt and bb!Artie as friends.
nightline chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
Such a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it. It brought tears to my eyes...
Mordanyes chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
That was simply amazing! Great job! :)
CrayonsPink chapter 8 . 12/9/2010
Great job! I loved it. :) I'm off to read the sequel right now!
lalalalalaaa chapter 8 . 11/18/2010
There aren't many Artie/Kurt friendship fics around that I enjoy much, but I absolutely LOVED this one. I've always wondered in the back of my mind if Kurt and Artie ever interacted when they were younger and just maybe over the hardships they had at about the same age.

This was beautifully done, great job. :)
Spite the Wufei Worshipper chapter 8 . 10/22/2010
Very well-written, very moving and it made me both smile and cry.
Gala000085 chapter 8 . 10/5/2010
This is incredibly adorable, sad, and at the same time had a 'feel good' aura to it. Great writing!
SpookyClaire chapter 8 . 9/11/2010
Absolutely loved it! It was adorable and believable and I can't say how much I loved it :)

Thanks for posting this!

-claire
Dino Flavored Ramen chapter 8 . 9/2/2010
Okay, so mini Artie and Kurt? The cutest thing! The epilogue made me cry like a baby! It was a really good closing, to a story I didn't want to see end!
Lord Axxingtons chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
B'awwww This was a great, sweet fic. I really enjoyed it.
The Chocolate Alchemist chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
Awww...this was a wonderful story. And I would really love to see more from you about their friendship (maybe Kurt meets Artie's mom?) Thanks for bringing a little piece of awesome into my day whenever you updated :)