Reviews for After Goodbye
Chickadilly chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
It's been a while since I've actually read a M*A*S*H fic - and you're as good as always. This was a nice read and rather similar to how I imagine "canon" would go if it showed them right after the war. Nice job! :)
ProLiferChelle chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This is a beautiful, and utterly believable story. Hawkeye and B.J. sounded so much like themselves that I could actually hear their voices.

As for the last two lines... brilliant.

Congratulations!
hippiechick2112 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
i LOVE this story and i can picture it, too. that's the best thing! thank you for sharing it. it was wonderful!
Edward's Jane chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This was truly beautiful.
Magnis chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Great job it was amazing :)

Sara
melinda08 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
i love GFA , it was my introduction to MASH. What I loved most about it was BJ and Hawkeye's friendship, that drew me into the show and you captured it beautifully. funny I was thinking about it today. Thank you
T-man626 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
NICE.
RadcliffePotter chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This is fantastic. I really love their interactions with each other. Your writing is excellent. Please write some more - especially more Radar angsty stories! :D
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Terrific! Thank you.
Ms. New York chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This was excellent! :) A very good post war fic. Haven't seen one this good in a long time. :D
beahawk chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
That was one of the best after the war one shots that I have read.
stump-o-matic-girl chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
What a beautiful ficlet! I was smiling the whole time. The emotion of reality setting in for them really clicked with me. :)

I almost cried... hehe.

It was lovely though, Good Stuff!
Meatball Surgeons chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I know I have been gone for a long time, but I have had to battle a computer reformat and a life leaving me busier than a one armed paper hanger! :) This friendship fiction was so real to me, and I couldjust picture the whole thing unfolding like a real episode clip complete with split screen when the two best buddies and surrogate brothers were talking to one another! Please pen more of these excellent works! These best friend stories appear to be your specialty!
Kristine chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This was very sweet, and I love your friendship fictions! I can so see the happy phone reunion that brought two friends/brothers together again, though they lived onopposite coasts. Wonder why Hawk's flight would have been worse? Please write more like this! These stories really suit you!
Sand n' Sable chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Oh, that was good B.A., nice and tender.