Reviews for Camping Trip!
lk chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
sweet moment, i like it *-*
Choi-san chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
fluffy ! i really liked it !

:D

oh gosh ! my heart race also !
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Well, well, soldier...

LOL

LMAO

ROFL

This was very nice!

Man! Ritsu is an evil genius! ROFLOL

O at all the YuixMugi hints. *O* at the Cake Dream! *O*

And the ending was S-W-EET!

Nice work, marine!

Now, off to read the side-story! ;D

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
ShizuFuji chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Thanks for the story~ Btw you have annonymous reviews switched off. You should turn it on so more reviewers will have the chance to review ur story
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
lol, if only i got a penny each time i went "aww...so cute!" i think i would be slightly richer

alright, can't wait to see how it goes in the side story :)
Belthasar chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Very nice story.
Mitsu LOVE chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
..what can i say.. U got me out of breath and flushed! my blood is getting hot! XDD

KYAAAAAAAA~! i love how u write them! and most of all~~ i got nosebleed at the ending part. XDD

plssssssss~~~ i want more Mitsu fic from you~~~~~

i love u sooo much~~! i have re-read ur fic over 5 times.
Redios chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Haha, I loved the "owls turning their heads 360ยบ" as a source of Mio's timidity. Brilliant!

Overall, all your characterizations were spot-on and this story was a perfect length. I enjoyed it throughout. And I'm actually glad that you omitted Azusa from this; 5 people is a cumbersome number to work with.

The Yui/Mugi hints were funny, but I read this story for the Mio/Ritsu and I wasn't disappointed. Great job there! Ritsu may tease Mio a lot but I do believe that it's just that - teasing - and that she really does care for her a lot.

In short, I really liked this. Definite favorite! Keep up the good work & looking forward to more Mio/Ritsu from you. :)
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
heheh so cute! and VERY Ritsu like, to plan to protect, then scare the shit of her and THEN know she would crawl back to her for safety... well the way i said it makes it sound really awful... i prefer ur version XD REALLY nice, a great idea, although i guess u skipped the permissions and all that, and camping is not that easy but what the heck WHO cares as long as there's some Mitsu going on XD
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
seri0usly, i thought i enj0yed those suspici0us hints of YUiMugi m0re..hehe..i w0nder what they were d0ing while they disappeared at the forest *snicker*

..and yui was sneaking for tsumugi's tent? ehe..I like the fact that s0methin's g0in' 0n bet. them..

-i liked the mitsu fluff t0o..s0 cute! i h0pe you d0 m0re with these 2 pairs..i seld0m see yuimugi s0, i want m0re fr0m them!

-thanks!
Mothbanquet chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Wonderfully detailed and rich, you've captured a beautiful fledgling relationship and take advantage of the opportunities the setting provides.

I hope to see more of this ilk ;)
Condor green chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Hmmmmmm.

I will be honest, I don't enjoy this couple very much, probably because there is so much of it, but this was a really well done short story, and I hope to see more writing from you in the future.

Maybe even Yui and Tsumugi's camping experiance?

Hope to see more

Condor
HayatexBlade chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Thank you very much for the sweet story and for my two favorite pairing in K-on! I'm forever in your debt of this nice paradise! Please keep make this wonderful story for us!
LuvUBest chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
great story line~

you should put division line so it won't be so hard to read~